Chapter 5

.... let's get into the story ❤️

After refreshing everyone arrived at the living area.....

Ritika:guys how did ur practice session go....is everything fine....

Harry:we hope....we r almost confident with ourselves but let's see what it holds....

Anushka;don't worry.....all ur hardwork will definitely pay off....

Rohit:guys remember one thing we don't know the results and we r never gonna think about it....

Virat:yeah just keep in mind all that we should feel is being satisfied at the end of the day with all the inputs we have put into the game....

Jaddu:so guys just cheer up....don't overthink

Shubman:I am hungry...he whined making everyone facepalm at his childishness....

Ishan:see my friend is so hungry...he.carressed shubmans hair dramatically....making everyone groan....

Harry:guys now I really doubt whether these will get married.....he groaned

Siraj:yeah.....Most probably we should not be surprised if these both end up together...he laughed
Everyone laughed out loud making both shubman and ishan pout....

Sanjana:guys why do you tease my baby brothers.....shub and ishan you guys r the cutest....she air kissed them....bumrah jumped in between like catching the kisses....

Bumrah:she is my wife only I will kiss her....he said being possessive...

Shubman and ishan did not mind him and air kissed her ...making bumrah pout and he just kissed sanjana cheeks making her widen her eyes...her bumrah sat beside her casually..... everyone controlled their laugh seeing sanjana reaction....she just closed her face and blushed....

Rahul:guys we understand u are newly married....pls dont do any pda...we r still single here...he teased....

Bumrah:then go and get married man....I will kiss my wife....he smirked... suddenly he has a knock on his head.....he turned to see it was from sanjana....

San:Dumbo....she cursed and walked away....here everyone laughed at his face....

Trisha arrived there with a tray with bowls.....

Trisha:I have made something special...she announced....

Harry nd ishan just jumped infront of her.....making Rohit knock their heads....

Rohit:can't you guys wait...she will give...don't be jumping like monkeys..

Harry:he pouted at Trisha....ishan acted along....

Trisha:it's okay Bhai....and ishan don't keep that face....go and sit....they sat....

Anushka:trishhh.... strict order from coach not to give them anything heavy....she asked concerned....

Trisha:bhabi...I know....this is nothing but a protein meal....she served to everyone....when she extended to shreyas...he did not even look at her....

Virat:shreyyy....he said sternly getting his attention....

Shreyas:he looked up to see Trisha extending a bowl to him....I don't want....he replied coldly...

Trisha:it's healthy....u can have it....she smiled

Shreyas:no....I am not feeling like eating....

Trisha:just have a little....coz tommorow morning you all will not have anything....so this will give you some energy....