Chapter 27

...........Let's get into the story ❤️

Then next morning everyone woke up and gathered in the living area along with our Virat and Anushka.....virushka also was there coz they knew their consequences if they come late then their ict will not leave any pity to tease them to hell....so they also came....and everyone were seated having their lime tea....

Mahi:Harry how is agastya now ....

Harry:Bhai he is fine now....he is playing actively in the play area....afterall he is strong like his father....he added dramatically

Jassi:god pls save my baby boy from turning like his insensible idiot father....he looked up....

Harry:bhaiiiiiii......look at jassi nahh....he whined

Mahi:cleared his throat.....Harry don't you think jassi is right....he added teasingly.....

Harry;made a cry baby face....and sakshi smacked mahi shoulders.....

Mahi:ouchhh.....he hissed...what was that for.....

Sakshi:don't you dare make my devar cry.....

Harry:bhabiiiii......I love you......he wiped his non existent tears....

Natasha:bhabi mahi Bhai was right.....u don't support ur dumb Harry now .... I support my mahi Bhai......she glared Harry.....

Shubman:guys wait....look there.....he exclaimed and everyone turned to see Virat sleeping with his head on Rohit shoulders.....and only then Rohit also noticed his asleep in his shoulders....

Rohit:vi....he was concerned....vi he touched his shoulders checking if he has fever.....vi ...are you okay....Virat woke up .....and looked at everyone looking at him in concern.....

Rahul:Virat are you okay....do u have fever....

Virat:guys I am fine.....just felt a bit sleepy....now I am fine.....why are u all panicking I just fell asleep

Ritika:u my dear Punjabi brother....we will definitely be concerned as we knew that our dear cheeky vi is a fitness freak who doesn't fall asleep either he will be in gym if given chance instead of sleeping...she mocked him ....

Anushka:godddd.... ritsy u r soooo rightttt..... sometimes I feel he would love to stay in the gym than In the home....she laughed....Virat pouted at them....

Sanjana: sometimes I wonder how mahi bhai manages these bunch of naughty lads...she hi-fied with the ladies....

Mahi:I myself don't know how I am managing these donkeys...he sighed dramatically....

Sakshi:ohhhh....hello my baby brothers are cuties unlike you who is sooo boring.....

Shreyas:bhabii...come on bhabiii... atleast you support us....

Trisha:she smacked his head.....

Adithi:wait wait wait guys....she managed to stop their ramblings.....now all of u will be ready in next one hour for ur fitness check.....she ordered.....

Shubman:adithi is it necessary.....he whined not wanting to attend all those fitness checks....

Adithi:yes shub.....and all my Bhai a pls don't throw tantrums and get ready.....she gave her puppy eyes which melted everyone.....everyone nodded....and everyone gotup and mahi leaned towards vi whispering....

Mahi:cheeku next time be careful in hiding ur hickeys.....he winked smiling teasingly.....while virat widened his eyes turning red and tried spotting for the hickey in his neck.....he felt another hand around his shoulders...and he didn't need to turn he knew that it was Rohit....