Chapter 48

.......... Let's get into the story ❤️
They all returned to their room after their movie session.....

Here siraj slowly sneaked into Aaliya room to see her getting ready for the bed....he tried going behind her silently and when he was about to hug her from behind...she ducked down making him widen his eyes and fall into the bed with a groan....

Siraj:he looked out to see her control her laughing....he frowned at her

Aaliya:she raised her eyebrows teasingly....

Siraj:he twisted his lips at her and settled himself on the bed....

Aaliya:siraj...she called out chuckling....

Siraj:he turned his face the other side....

Aaliyaa:acha baba look here nahhh.....she tried turning his face....

Siraj:he scrunched his eyebrows at her and pulled the blanket hiding his face in....

Aaliya:she shook her head at his childish behaviour....and soon a mischevous idea striked her....she slowly switched off the main lights and switched on the night lamp and slowly got into the bed...and pulled the blanket and settled herself beside him...

Siraj:he widened his eyes with a smile....but soon hid it and maintained a neutral face....

Aaliya:she smiled mischievously looking at him hide his smile.....she slowly scrouched near him and settled herself in his arms hugging him by his waist and placing her face on his chest....

Siraj:he couldn't control his smile....he had a wide grin on his face and hugged her back.... someone's becoming more bold.....he teased

Aaliya:what to do when my boyfriend is becoming cranky.....

Siraj:when I was about to hug u...u moved suddenly.....he pouted....

Aaliya:she chuckled....

Siraj:acha...how did u find out I was behind you.....

Aaliya:she raised hef face looking at him.....u really wanna know....she raised her eyebrows....

Siraj:he nodded his head.....

Aaliya:I can feel ur scent....she said and again placed her face back in his chest with a blush....

Siraj:he felt his cheeks heating up.....he slowly wounded his hands around her waist....and nuzzled his face into her neck.....baby...I am scared... He whispered

Aaliya:what happened siraj....she asked and tried pulling back to look at his face....but he held onto her tightly...she gave up sighing....siraj tell me nahh...

Siraj:world cup... He muttered meekly....

Aaliya:she let out a breath...baby....this world cup is what u guys are dreaming of....this is something u all value more than ur life.... U all have exceptionally worked hard for it.....the world cup deserves you... If u are gonna keep worrying of what ifs...then it's going to ruin ur mental stability and ur bowling.....so work for it... fight hard untill the end.... beleive in urself.....okayyy....

Siraj:he heaved a breath of releif....Baby... thankyou....so much....

Aaliya:now u thank me for this....idiot....she smacked his shoulders...

Siraj:he chuckled....and ulled back and looked into her eyes....

Aaliya:she raised her eyebrows questioningly.....

Siraj:he just crashed his lips at her.... making her widen her eyes....soon she closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss clutching his dark mane...he let his hands inside her top.... carressing her waist....he traced her waist sensously making her moan into the kiss...he started eating her lips....he traced his hands around her navel making her squirm taking it as a chance he entered her mouth and kissed her passionately....and soon his hands wandered a little higher from her waist tracing her bralette line.... He soon started tracing her boobs above her bralette....making her breath quicken at it...after what Felt like an eternity he pulled back....she opened her eyes slowly but soon widened her eyes...when she felt him removi g her bralette....