Chapter 7

..... Let's get into the story ❤️
Rahul felt so guilty and shattered to know that the team has already left him and gone for practice....

Sanjana:Rahul ...she shook him from the trance....

Rahul:bhabi....he pouted with welled up eyes....

Sanjana:wiped his tears....why r you crying now she asked inbetween feeding him breakfast....

Rahul:see na the whole team has gone to the practice leaving me .....he pouted

Sanjana:Rahul....I have already told you the reason for them leaving you is you r having fever and how will u accompany them....you must be tired na...she tried consoling him....

Rahul:but they are all angry on me na....

Sanjana:they r not angry Rahul but disappointed and hurt....you are their kiddo and little brother.....they could not digest that their little brother got engaged to his love without informing them....she said as soft as possible...

Rahul:I know bhabi....he looked down even u r disappointed on me right....he asked like a baby....

Sanjana: did not look at him....no Rahul....why do you think so....

Rahul:coz you are calling me Rahul Instead of Rahhhh....he said like a baby....

Sanjana: chuckled....

Rahul: bhabhi sorry pls...he caught her hands...

Sanjana:I couldn't believe that my little brother is engaged and still behaves like a baby....

Rahul:he let his tears flow down....

Sanjana: wiped his tears....go get refreshed....she said with a comforting smile....and pushed him to the washroom and shook her head to his childishness....and went downstairs and showed thumbs up to the girls standing there....they all hi fi ed with eachother that the first step of the plan is successful....Rahul got refreshed and changed his clothes to a comfortable tracks and tee and now the time was almost 12 in the noon....he wanted to go down but did not know how to face his dear sisters.... who cared for him like a mother....he was restless and after almost an hour of restlessness he reached downstairs and went to the living area to see the ladies conversing something so important and did not notice him....he felt a hand around his shoulders and turned to see Mahi Bhai giving him a comfortable smile....he just hugged his as tight as possible and cried....the ladies got alert hearing his sobbing sound....

Mahi:Rahul....shhh....its okay...he patted

Rahul:no.... everyone haters me....

Mahi:it's nothing like that Rahul....see here....he removed himself and got hold of his face....they are ur brothers right ....Rahul nodded like a baby....then they will have more stubbornness than you nahh....he again nodded....them they could never hate you they will never....you are our little kiddo...u know that right....so stop crying....he wiped his tears....

Rahul: turned towards the ladies and everyone were showing grumpy faces making him pout....when he was about to move towards them the boys entered in....Rahul was shocked seeing them coming so early....he turned to see mahi Bhai and his bhabhi did not have any shock....they all got seated while Rahul was pulled to sit along with them by mahi....but no one minded him....he came back from the trance when he heard the door bell ring....he got up and opened to see a room service man standing with Bokeh of roses .....he understood that it's for ishan and got that from him and went to the living room....

Rahul: ishaan see you got ur Bokeh again....but ishan had neutral expression and stood up got the Bokeh from him and muttered a thank you.....Rahul smile dropped instantly....he had welled up tears....he controlled and sat beside mahi Bhai laying his head on his shoulders....