Chapter 25

........ Let's get into the story It was 4 am in the morning..... adithi in her room woke up as it was a new place she couldn't sleep more...she woke up and went inside to get refreshed.....and went downstairs and called someone and in exactly 10 mins she opened the door and gave something to the one standing outside.....and closed the door thanking the person and went towards the kitchen and made herself coffee and came back and sat in the living area drinking it while working in her laptop.....

Here in Sarah's room:
Shubman woke up due to the alarm he set before sleeping as he has sneaked into her room yesterday....he slowly opened his eyes to the beautiful sight ever.....his love....his Sarah in his arms....he smiled and kissed her forehead...she snuggled more to his chest....he was admiring her...the way she pressed herself into him declaring her rights on him....with her face pressed on his chest her lips formed a pout...he couldn't control and he pecked it once ... twice...thrice and the fourth time Sarah started moving in her sleep....he looked at the time it was almost 5....they have match today.....

Shubman:baby....Sarah....he woke her up gently as ever....

Sarah:pls....let me sleep....I feel comfortable.....she whined....making him smile....

Shubman:babe...he ruffled her hairs..... today's match day....come on wake up....and more important is that yesterday I sneaked to ur room without anyone noticing...so I have to go through same way.....he whispered in her ears....

Sarah:she whined closing her eyes.....and opened it pouting.....

Shubman:he pecked her pout....she smacked his chest...

Sarah:don't start now....she said looking at him staring at her intensely....but only then it striked her she was only in her bralette on her upper half...she widened her eyes....and turned away from him blushing.....he chuckled at her.....

Shubman:Oiii...it's not like I have not seen them....he said teasingly....

Sarah: shubman....she whined....

Shubman:moved towards her in bed and hugged her from back....she closed her eyes....he kissed her cheeks....best morning ever....

Sarah: opened her eyes with a genuine smile....indeed it is....she said with a smile....

Shubman:he hugged her tightly....let me go now...it's already time....he kissed her head and got up and she could clearly see his abs.... his muscles....his chest....she was drooling over him....he winked at her and she averted her gaze...he chuckled.....and he went near her and kissed her forehead and went out wearing his tshirt....he started moving to his room but saw someone on the living area....he thought of going there but saw ishan coming at the same time....he stopped in his tracks.....

Here in the living area.....ishan came to the living area and saw adithi sitting there drinking coffee and working in her laptop....he looked at the timeto be just 5:30....

Ishan:adithi.....he called out.... making her jerk out of her work....and she started coughing as she was drinking coffee...he rushed towards her...and poured water....adithi...sorry sorry....I am really.....he fed her the water...and she calmed down.....

Adithi:he looked at him looking at her with concerned eyes....she was lost in his eyes....her lips twitched into a smile....he came out of her thoughts when he snapped his fingers.....Haan yes...

Ishan:are u okay....

Adithi:yes ishan....I am fine...no problem....she gave him a assuring smile....

Ishan: smiled back... okay what are you doing here so early....it seems like u r up for the day and working in the laptop....he raised his eyebrows....