Chapter 3

.......let's get into the story ❤️

They rushed upstairs to see both Shreyas and Trisha on the edge of the staircase.....while Trisha was bounded by shreyas arms on her waist....preventing her from falling down...while she clutching shreyas collars for her dear life still shivering.....while shreyas was in trance for the first time a girl in his arms....he was just looking at her innocent face without blinking.....Rahul who was the first one to hop upstairs....saw Trisha shivering....

Rahul:Trisha...he called concerned...
While Trisha when she heard Rahul voice removed herself from shreyas.... shreyas came to the present.....she ran to Rahul and hugged him....

Rahul: ruffled her hair....onnum illa.... nothing....he said making her relax...while the others were looking at them not knowing what exactly happened....

Trisha:bayandhutan na.....she removed herself from him....

Rahul:shhhh....naan irukaen....

Rohit: Shreyyy enna aachu....

Shreyas:who was still admiring her came back to normal.....adhu...adhu...he cleared his throat...naan refresh aagitu when I was about to step down the stairs....ivangalum at a time vandhanga naan Mobile pathutu gavanikala...so keela viluga ponanga....but no worries naan pudichutan.....he sighed.....

Virat:you dumbo.....phone pathutu stairs erangadhanu ethana dhadava solradhu....he knocked his head....

Rahul: shreyas leave her....naan Trisha ku nu sollala...even if it was u keela vilundha enna aaguradhu....he shook his head

Hardik:mental next time ur phone will be in dustbin if u scroll ur mobile while getting down....

Ritika:went towards shreyas..... pulled away his phone from him....shreyas widened his eyes...

Shreyas:akkaaa....he whined....

Ritika:naliku kalaila vangiko....u r not gonna learn a lesson untill you r treated....she glared him....

Shreyas:pouted....Trisha let out a chuckle....he glared her she shut her mouth....aama kekanum nu nenachan...yaaru indha ponnu....

Rahul:En thangachi....

Hardik:from today even my baby sister.......he side hugged her....

Virat/Rohit/jaddu:ours too....they all side hugged her.... aren't we ur big brother....
They all asked together...

Trisha:she had tears in her eyes....I would love to ......she looked at Rahul....he smiled at her understanding her emotions...she has yearned for someone to really be for her...but know...she felt overwhelmed....

Shubman/ishan/siraj:Trisha is younger than you so ur baby sister....but she is elder than us....than we r her younger brothers....am I right akka...

Trisha:guys all of you r making me feel so loved.... ofcourse ishaan, shubman and siraj.....while everyone where laughing.....sanjana nudged the girls to see shreyas who was looking at Trisha without blinking....his eyes held a spark....he was openly sighting her....the girls shared a look while they nudged their husbands to look at him....

Ritika:Ro...ro...she whispered nearing him...

Rohit:turned towards her and raised his eyebrows....she pointed her eyes towards shreyas...he widened his eyes...

Anushka:virat...virat...she scratched his hands...

Virat:ouch...it hurts..he pouted at her...she turned his face towards shreyas...while he smirked....

Natasha:baby...babe....she called hardik...

Hardik:yes darling...

Natasha:look at shreyas....he saw him and shocked....