Chapter 6

.......Let's get into the story ❤️

The girls did not know about mahi Bhai arriving....they reached the cottage first...but they were startled to see the boys rushing inside....they were all hyperactive...

Rivaba:guys...guys...breath na....what's the matter....

Virat:mahi Bhai is gonna stay with us...he squealed.... while the girls were also excited....

Ritika: really virat....she exclaimed

Virat:I promise....he said like a kid....

Anushka:guys.....of ur gonna keep talking he will come....come lets arrange room for him....

Sanjana:today dinner will be made by the boys....she exclaimed and all the girls rushed up arranging room for him....the boys grinned....they knew some decent dishes...and the excitement that they are going to cook for their mahi Bhai....made them so active...

Virat:boys... Let's start...the boys went to the kitchen....

Rohit:vi we cam start but what are we gonna do....

Siraj:guys I can make good biriyani...he exclaimed....

Virat:smacked his head...we have matches upcoming so no heavy foods....he said sternly....
The boys pouted at that

Rohit:pls na vi....just one day....with mahi Bhai and you know he loves biriyani....for him....

Virat:don't try to convince me....I am not gonna allow....

Shubman:Bhai pls pls....

Virat:he sighed....

Rohit:vi...pls na...

Virat;okay....then extra 15 laps tommorow....he said sternly....

Everyone groaned...

Virat:if you guys wanna have biryani now then extra 15 laps tommorow...or have light food and continue ur normal gym routine ....he raised his eyebrows...

Rohit: okay....he groaned..... Idiot donkey...he stomped his feet and went into the kitchen along with the boys who were pouting at virat....virat shook his head and smiled seeing these kiddos....

He knew he has to be strict as Rohit is very soft with their routine....these kiddos will maintain their fitness only if he is strict about it....he went inside and strangled Rohit and siraj neck from back....

Rohit: leave me you idiot donkey, monkey....

Siraj: virat Bhai I am not gonna talk to you .....he pouted...I only na said I will make biryani but you denied it....you are very strict.....he pouted

Virat:Oiii.....see na this ro monkey is not being strict of fitness them atleast I should be strict na....only then u guys will maintain ur fitness....

Rohit:don't call me monkey....

Virat:u r my idiotic monkey....now come lets start preparing.... everyone did one work each....Rohit was cutting onions and whining with welled up eyes....virat was cutting tomatoes and chilli.... shreyas was soaking rice Rahul and Jadeja was boiling the chicken...Harry shubman and ishan were making raita and brinjal curry.... suddenly they heard Rohit hissing... Virat turned to see Rohit trying to stop the blood in his finger pouting with tears...

Virat:Ro...he went and got his finger and glared him....ishan first aid kit...he bought it and her cleaned the blood and put bandage....virat was just glaring him.... Rohit was still pouting in pain added to that virat was glaring him...

Virat:where do you keep your eyes on ur back.... idiot idiot....can't you work properly..... nothing big so it's fine if it leads to any stitches...he sighed....u r so careless ro....