Chapter 46

.......... Let's get into the story ❤️

The next day everyone woke up and arrived at the living area.....Rahul also came just then.....

Ritika:rahhhh......why did u wake up early....u could have taken rest nahhh.....she asked

Anushka:yeah....why do u strain urself....she glared

Sanjana:and we r still angry at you....she twisted her lips....

Rahul:bhabiiiiii....he whined......

Sakshi:what bhabi.....u tried to hide ur injury from us nahhhh....she raised her eyebrows.....

Rahul:bhabi..... sorry nahhhh....he pouted.....I will not repeat it.....he made a baby face.....they turned their faces.....
Bhabiiiiii......he pouted.....pls....nahhhh...

Natasha: promise..... next time u won't repeat it......she glared

Rahul:pomich bhabi.......he whined

Sakshi:acha....she smiled at him....

Ritika:rahhh...next time... whatever it might be....tell it to us......she said with a soft smile.....

Anushka:is it paining now......she asked eyeing his wound.....

Rahul:he tried nodding his head no....but when everyone raised their eyebrows at him....he nodded smiling sheepishly.....

Mahi;rahhh....today u will take rest... today u will not come for practice session.....

Rahul:bhaiiiiiii........he whined

Virat:Rahul.....he said sternly.....

Rahul:he nodded his head pouting....and twisted his lips at virat....

Virat:he chuckled....rahhh.....he called out....

Rahul:manages to control me with his words....he muttered.....

Rohit:rahhhh.....look here kiddoo....

Rahul:looked at him.....

Rohit:do u want to aggrevate this injury more.....

Rahul:he nodded his head as no.....

Harry:u wanna play the world cup nahhh......he raised his eyebrows....

Rahul: ofcourse....he exclaimed.....

Jassi:for that...first you have to not stress ur wound....and take enough rest....

Shreyas:u should stop jumping like a monkey...for atleast one day.....

Rahul:trishhhh....he whined.....

Trisha:smacked shreyyy.....don't tease my brother....she glared him

Shreyas:he hissed......pouting at her....looked at harry....

Rahul:he showed his tongue.....

Athiyaa:smacked his head...what are you 5 yrs old.....she chuckled

Rahul: everyone is being a meanie to me.....I am not talking to anyone....

Siraj:acha bhai....it's good only for us....we will go to the practice session without need to pacify u.....he added dramatically

Aaliya:hlo....dare u to move from here without pacifying my Bhai....she smirked....he leaned and muttered something in her ear.... making her turn red and smack his shoulders....

Shubman:siraj Bhai....we r also here only.....he said smirking

Siraj:threw the cushion at him.... making him laugh.....

Rahul:Bhabiiiiii......he shouted suddenly....

Sak/rits/nush/san/Nats/Riva:yes rahhh.....they asked.....

Rahul:nush bhabi... yesterday you went for checkup nahh....he asked with a wide smile.....

Anushka:she chuckled at his excitement....yes rahhh.....

Rahul:what did the doctor say.....is it virateee or virateees....how is the baby....how is ur health....what all u should eat....did they give u medicines....did u take any scans.....what did tge doctor say...... bhabi tell nahhh.....he rattled and whined at the end......and there was a glass of water extended in front of him...he frowned and looked at virat.....who is extending it .....

Virat:first drink this water....how many questions you are asking nonstop.....he teased...

Rahul:he scowled at virat....who laughed at him....bhabi.....he whined

Anushka:acha baba.....we met the doctor....the baby and myself...both of us are completely healthy....yeah he suggested medicine......they took the necessary tests.....and next checkup will be after a month.... okayyy.....she smiled at him...

Rahul:he grinned widely.....bhabi.....I am soooo happy......

Anushka:u know rahhh.... doctor advised vi to all me to eat if I crave for something......she grinned widely.....

Virat:Nushkie...u cannot eat anything and everything for that.....it must be healthy.....

Anushka:the smile on her face vanished.... looking at that everyone glared at virat....

Mahi:anu.....let him eat all his gash phish.....u ask us anything u want....he added softly....

Rohit:yes nush....don't worry.....if I cannot fullfill ur cravings.. then what am I going to do being ur brother....he said...

Rahul:yes bhabi...vi bhai is a meanie....let him eat all those bland foods...

Shreyas:bhabi....we are all at ur service....

Jassi:ur wish is our command....

Harry:let him say whatever he wants.....we will sneak out to satisfy our cravings and if wanted I can give u company....

Virat:now u all re being mean to me....he pouted....and harry are u pregnant or what.....he added sarcastically.... making everyone laugh....

Siraj:bhabi.....I will make ur fav biriyani for u.....he said making her eyes lit up in happiness....

Anushka: really....u will make it for me....she asked

Siraj:yeah only for you.... he added dramatically....

Everyone (except vi):we are also in for a biriyani treat......

Virat:if anyone dare to eat biryani before this world cup ....I swear u all wilm have extra 3 hrs of gym.....

Shubman:bhai....don't worry we will do all this after the world cup only....not only biryani but anything bhabi craves for.....

Ishan:Haan... bhabi...don't worry...if vi bhai troubles u so much....we will pack him to the next room.....let him sleep alone....

Virat:WHAT......he exclaimed.....guys...are u all for real....he shook his head in disbelief.....

Anushka:So Mr.Virat Kohli.....I have my brothers with me....she smirked at him....

Virat:He twisted his lips...but he was so happy inside.... looking at him family.....which they built...all together....his eyes met with another pir of eyes which had the same emotions which was held in his eyes....with little tears pooled..... they smiled and they both met the pair of eyes....which protects them from everything and anything....

Virat mv:bhai....we didn't fail nahh....

Rohit mv:bhai.....the family we created....

Mahi:blinked his eyes in assurance..... making them smile.....

.......Let's continue in the next chapter ❤️

I know guys that it's truly a short chapter...but this is just a filler chapter...on what is the current scenario..... from tommorow regular updates will be given.....pls vote and comment.....Missed all of u so much....but now I am back guys.....and yeah I have done all my exams pretty well....

With love 😘
Riya