Chapter 47

........... Let's get into the story ❤️

The team left for the practice.... leaving a sulking kid behind.....who was none other than our sulking Rahhhh.....he was in his bedroom resting his head against the headboard.....the door creaked open...he opened his eyes to see Trisha entering the room with food.....

Trisha:bhai....get up....food is ready....she said arranging the table....

Rahul:he sat straight......trishhh....I would have come down nahhh....why...

Trisha:kept her hand on her hips....bhai do u know what is meant by taking rest....she raised her eyebrows sarcastically.....

Rahul:he sulked.... today everyone is being a meanie to me....

Trisha:she chuckled and went towards him....bhai sorry nahh...she caught her ears cutely....

Rahul:he looked at her with side eyes....

Trisha: noticed him....she made a fake sad face...sorry Bhai....she added dramatically....

Rahul: widened his eyes thinking she was sad....trishh.... babygirl...I was just playing with u....he said immediately catching her hands....

Trisha:she broke into a wide grin....okay Bhai now come on eat ur food....

Rahul:he made a awefull face seeing the food....

Trisha:bhai now don't start ur tantrums....or I will call vi bhaiya right now.....she blackmailed him...

Rahul:no u r never doing that....he exclaimed immediately.....

Trisha:then come on....start eating....

Rahul:he sulked eating his food slowly....he twisted his lips at her....

Trisha:u know what bhai...now itself by handling u I am getting the training of handling ur liitle one....she teased.... atleast junior Rahul must be a little less in throwing tantrums....

Rahul:trishhhh....he mumbled shaking his head with pink cheeks....

Trisha:Haan...Haan... someone's blushing I guess.....she peeked down seeing his face....making him shake his head in disbelief....

Rahul:he smiled looking at her smiling carefree.....he finished eating by then....he washed his hands and settled on the bed....he indicated his lap..

Trisha:she immediately laid her head on his lap...he carressed her hairs lovingly....

Rahul:trishh...

Trisha:she looked at him....

Rahul:u r happy nahh....he asked making her smile

Trisha:she chuckled....bhai is this even a question....I am more than happy....the family I always wanted....mahi Bhai like papa...so many brothers I got.....all the Bhabis...they treat me like their own sisters...and shreyy....he is taking care of me as if I am a delicate flower....he is making me feel so loved bhai....his eyes each time expressess how much I mean to him....and the way he look at me for everything....he is making me fall for him again and again...I really don't know if I will be able to love him more than him....she had tears pooled in her eyes....

Rahul:he gently wiped her tears..... always be smiling just like this....he kissed her forehead....and he kept ruffling her hairs just like a dad does to his daughter.......

Here....by evening the team returned from the practice...

Virat: Nushkie....did u have ur food on time....had ur tablets...

Ritika:excuse me vi....she is our sister...

Sanjana:we know to take care of her...

Sakshi:we knew how to handle her tantrums...