Rahiya(spcl chapter)

Let's get into the one shot ❤️

Strictly mature content 18+:

Here Rahul and athiya are married and living in their penthouse in Mumbai...he just returned home and went to get refreshed....here athiya was seeing his recent interview....Rahul entered right at that time and both got seated on the bedhe sat and made her sit inbetween his legs and back hugged her nuzzling his face into her neck...she stroked his cheeks and concentrated on his interview....

Host:so Rahul....what do you think that you sports man have that the actors doesn't have....

Rahul:smiled cheekily....mm...fitness...healthy diet and more stamina...he winked...

Host:he also smirked....more stamina on field and...he dragged...and they laughed about it ....Athiya felt heat rush up her cheeks....hearing him talk cheekily....she offed the phone....she smacked his arms...

Rahul: ouchhh....what was that for....he pouted....

Athiyaa:you shameless talking cheekily in the interview...she controlled her blush.....

Rahul: chuckled and nuzzled more in her neck....so you say that I don't have much stamina....he sucked her earlobe....she blushed....

Athiyaa:Yeah...she played along.....but still shuttered under his touch...

Rahul:that hurts my man ego...he pushed her on bed hovering over her....and looked into her eyes....u touched the wrong nerve baby....now this is a long night....he crashed his lips onto her making her arch her body in pleasure....she tried getting hold of his dark Mane...but he had other ideas he got hold of her both hands in one hand and held in tight above her head ....and let his other hand in her bare waist....she moaned not able to get hold of him....he tried entering his tongue but she did not allow....he pinched her waist making her hiss and taking it as a chance he entered her mouth and sucked her tongue.... making her quiver ....he tasted every bit of her mouth.....and with a satisfied groan he left her lips and pulled back to see her eyes closed in pleasure and her night sleeves crop top and shorts doesn't help either....fuck he uttered and attacked her neck....he started leaving open mouth kisses all along her neck....he sucked her collar bone....still her hand was under his hold ..she tried wiggling her hands from his hold...but couldn't....he soon found her sweet spot and sucked it hard...

Athiya:mmmmm....rahul...she moaned

Rahul:he let his tongue lick her on the spot just above her cleavage...yes baby...he uttered in his husky voice....

Athiyaa:pls....she moaned

Rahul:pls what...he smirked....and placed a kiss on her cleavage....

Athiyaa:I wanna hold you...she stuttered...

Rahul:not today babydoll..he smirked... before she could process he removed her top in a go and tied her hands to the headboard making her widen her eyes....his eyes was so dark in desire now she was laying under him with just her bra and shorts....he looked at her intensely making her lower her eyelids but she could not hide herself....he placed his hands on her forehead trailing it down to her nose and her lips which was now swollen and moved it further down to her neck and her cleavage...

Rahul:this disturbs my view of my treasures...he said in his base voice making her bite her lips...he slided his hands to her back and unhooked her bra....and took it off in a go now her upper half is completely bare....she was all red now....and closed her eyes breathing heavily.....no...look at me babydoll....he said in his hard voice....she opened her eyes ....into my eyes....he whispered....you will see what I am gonna do ....and never close ur eyes understood...he ordered....he bent down and kept his whole palm on her boobs...which made her moan loud....