Chapter 4

.....Lets get into the story ❤️
The next day dawned.... asusual everyone started getting ready for the day.... one by one everyone arrived at the living area....but shreyas has not yet arrived.....Rahul who was sitting was going on checking the stairs for him....he want to hug him and say sorry and make him his shreyyyy......Rohit and virat was also waiting for shreyyy....

Jaddu:inniku enna breakfast....

Sanjana:inniku Fruit salad dhan...strict instructions from the coach yaarukum heavy food kuduka koodadhunu..... everyone groaned.....

Ishan:illa enaku vera edachum venum.... he whined....

Shubman:enakum....illana naan sapda matan....

Anushka: looked at ritika....and raised her eyebrows....

Siraj:pls inniku oru naal edachum stomach fillingaa senju kudungalaen...pls

Ritika:sighed....okay let me make something....aana it will not be too heavy....light food....is it okay

Anushka;you guys finish your games and will give you a feast....ritika...come let me help you....

Ritika: adhellam venam idhu simple dhan naanae panniduvan....all this while she could sense Rohit gaze on her and she knows why....she didn't look at him...and walked away....when she was on her way to kitchen she heard the door bell she opened to see a room service man standing with a Bokeh of roses...she frowned and got it from him...when she read the name she understood it was for ishan....she went to the living area....

Ritika:guys I guess someone is really getting more love from a mystery girl these days they were all confused....

Rohit:what do you mean....she clearly avoided him.....

She handed over the Bokeh to ishan.... everyone now understood that it's the same girl from yesterday....ishan had a small crept up blush and read the small note in it....

"Hey handsome 💜just another day of love to you.....have a great day...and I love you -riya"

He blushed....

Virat:guys someone is blushing I guess...he teased....

Ishan:anna...he whined.... everyone laughed....

Rahul:guys... everyone turned towards him....shreyyy ennachu innum varla....
He panicked

Sanjana:yeah....ennachu....

Trisha:naan en mobile eduka mela dhan poraen let me check....she said and went near the stairs and there was shreyas getting down..... everyone saw him....he immediately moved away from her giving her way to move upstairs and did not even look at her face.... she frowned but shrugged....and walked up...now shreyy came down asusual there was a space beside Rahul left for him....but he looked around not meeting Rahul yearning eyes.

Virat:shreyyy....utkaru...he eyed him

Shreyyy:he sighed hard and nodded no....
Rahul who saw this controlled his tears....and eyed virat to come beside him to let shreyyy sit in peace.....virat felt pity looking at these kids...he got up casually and sat beside Rahul...and shreyy sat on his place

Ritika walked to the kitchen.....and Rohit was seeing the way she went....he was all gloomy.... Anushka noticed it...

Anushka:Rohit....she called in a slow voice

Rohit:mmm....he turned towards her....

Anushka:eyes him to go to ritika....I will manage...but don't take too much time...she gave a wink....he chuckled and walked away to the kitchen without anyone noticing....