Chapter 38

......... let's get into the story ❤️

The next day everyone woke up early and arrived at the living area..... everyone were ready but nervous too.... especially the seniors....Virat and Rohit were little better thanks to mahi Bhai.... everyone were seated in the living area having their lime tea.....the girls started coming to the living area all ready.....they were more excited as well as nervous.... everyone came and sat beside their men.... Anushka sat beside virat and he kissed her forehead....she just leaned in his shoulders.....

Virat:nush....

Anushka:mmm....

Virat:what happened babe.....you are looking tired.....do you still feel dizzy.....he carressed her hair.....

Sakshi:cheeku......she vomitted early morning once.....she looked so tired.....I made her sleep for sometime after that and she herself woke up and got ready before I could come back after refreshing....she too said worried

Rohit:Oiii sharma sis.....what's wrong.....

Anushka: nothing ro.....just feeling tired may be coz of vomitting......don't worry....

Rahul:bhabi you are okay nahhh....he asked concerned.....

Harry:bhabs may be you should take rest more.....

Anushka:no guys I am fine....and you all know nahh today is a very important day .....

Virat: nushkie.....you are fine nahh.....he was concerned.....

Anushka:I am completely fine bubs.....

Virat:he kissed her forehead and she hugged his arms....

Mahi:kiddos...he called softly..... listen to me carefully.....this is just like all those previous matches you have played.....just give your 200 percent..... everything will fall in place....the entire match even it seems like the opponents are taking lead....never give up untill the last ball or last run the game is not over....so cheer up....he finished with a smile and stood up....and extended his hands making all of them rush towards him hugging him like monkeys....he had experience of dog piling that's why he was able to balance himself.....he hugged everyone....and soon everyone boarded the bus......and arrived at the stadium.....the girls got seated in the family box while the boys were getting ready in the dressing room.....soon it was time for the toss.....Rohit went for the toss and they won the toss and chose to field first.....
He entered the team room....

Rohit:guys.....we are going to field first as planned....so it's our time to smash this match.....and everyone were now determined to win this match.....
Everyone got ready and both teams went for the national anthem.....first it was the NZ anthem....now it was time for India's national anthem......

Jana-gana-mana-adhinayaka, jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Punjab-Sindh-Gujarat-Maratha
Dravida-Utkala-Banga
Vindhya-Himachala-Yamuna-Ganga
Uchchala-Jaladhi-taranga.
Tava shubha name jage,
Tava shubha asisa mage,
Gahe tava jaya gatha,
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Jaya he, jaya he, jaya he,
Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he!

Everyone were feeling goosebumps....they were all so determined to win this match.... Rohit caught Virat hands and squeezed it seeing him lost.....Virat nodded at him.....they want to do this and they will do this.....

The match started.....the New Zealand batters were exceptionaly well in the powerplay with only a loss of one wicket.....the score was 89-1....and now our players started striking the match....jassi got two quick wickets in the overs 11-20......and now the new Zealand were 123-3.....and soon in jaddu bowling wasfull of maiden overs....he bowled totally 3 maiden overs and siraj took 3 wickets 21-30....now the score was 250-6....and Harry got one crucial wicket in the 40th over after a very long time....now the score was 335-7....and the game was on still by the bowlers taking many singles as possible taking the score as high as possible.....by the end of 50th over the score was 376-9....as jaddu took two wickets.....and this was an innings break they all returned to the dressing room....