Chapter 15

....... Let's get into the story ❤️

The next morning everyone were up so early......They all were decorating the living area with whatever they could.....They all were happily doing it....

Harry:rahh...instead of romancing pls pass me those flowers....if u can't see I am actually hanging in this chair...he whined....Rahul who was flirting with athiya... turned to Harry with a glare and passed him the flowers ....here Sarah also wanted to be a part of them...she gave her puppy eyes to everyone to let her also work....now she was trying to hang the flowers but she was not able to reach it...she pouted.....but soon she squealed when she was lifted by shubman.....he was holding her by her waist....she blushed....but hanged it and he left her down...but still wounded his hands around her waist.....he tucked her hair strands behind her ear....

Jaddu:shubiiiiii...he dragged in a teasing tone...making both jerk away....she ran away quickly....while shubman rubbed his nape....and turned to only bump into Virat....Virat gave him a smirk.. shubman by now was all red....and jaddu punched his stomach....and they all laughed.....here sanjana was in the kitchen while jassi sneaked without anyone knowing and back hugged her...making her shriek but soon calmed down realising that it was him....she leaned back on him and continued her work....jassi nuzzled his face more into her neck inhaling her fresh fragrance....she shivered....
Sanjana:baby....pls leave na.... someone might see us....

Jassi:he just nuzzled into her without minding his words....

Sanjana:she stroked his cheeks....what happened baba...u r more clingy today....

Jassi:I love you he whispered.... turning her and taking her lips in a sweet and sensual kiss.....both started devouring eachother lips....he was nibbling her lips....he sucked her upper lips while she worked on his lower lips.....and after what felt like an eternity....both pulled back.....he kissed her forehead....

Sanjana:took his face in her palms.....ask me na... whatever is eating ur mind from yesterday....

Jassi:he was blushing a little....baby...I have left a saree in our room...which I got for you...will you wear that for tonight....

Sanjana:she frowned .....why tonight...let me wear it now na....

Jassi:ohhh....so you want it to be first morning instead of first night or what...he winked

Sanjana:she widened her eyes in realisation....she was blushing suddenly she had tears in her eyes...jassi noticed it ..

Jassi:baby what happened.....sorry if I hurted you....it's okay....it's alright if you are not ready.....I am fine... let's keep it for another day....now don't cry....ur tears makes my heart bleed....you know what I am completely shit....I should have given you space....I am sorry....I am...he was cut off by her lips....she pecked him ...

Sanjana:now will you pls stop....he pouted....u idiot u think u didn't give me space .....u have given me so much time....u never asked me about it....And still you think that I am not happy with the plan you made....it's just that...I got my periods today morning....jassi left the breath he was holding.....It's me who should be sorry now...you have prepared so much but I spoiled it...he smacked her head...

Jassi:now you r being a idiot....if not today then another day....why are you even sorry for it....I love you baby....let's wait na....I have no problem in it...I love you...he kissed her forehead....she just hugged him placing her head on his chest....They heard a throat clearing sound they turned to see virat there....both jerked away....

Virat:sorry guys....just came to see if everything was ready....sanjana was all red and turned to the stove blushing... while jassi was completely red in embarrassment.....Virat gave him a teasing smirk....and he blushed and both went out....