Chapter 50

.......... Let's get into the story ❤️

The next morning everyone got ready and arrived at the living area....Aaliya brought the lime tea for everyone and everyone started drinking it.....

Sakshi:sooo...guys today is the day you all have been working hard for....today is the day of ur dreams.....and I believe in my brothers.....today will be ur day....go on to the field with ur heads held high and I never want any one of ur faces held down..... Whatever may happen never loose ur hope untill the last ball is bowled or last run is scored.....go for it boys.....we are in this together....she said with smile and determination....

Mahi:looked at her with a proud smile....coz she took up the spirit today knowing that he himself is tensed.....he just stood up and extended his hands and that's it all the boys rushed towards him and hugged him tight feeling peaceful in their elder brothers embrace.....the girls looked at everyone with a smile but they had little tears pooled in their eyes......

Jaddu:noticed both virat and Rohit holding on to mahi Bhai so tightly....he smiled and signalled everyone to move and everyone except vi and ro removed themselves from the hug....now they could see vi and ro hugging mahi tightly closing their eyes.....

Mahi:cheeku....ro....he called out softly kissing their foreheads......they both looked at him from the hug....at that moment mahi could not see the Indian team captain Rohit Sharma nor the senior most player Virat Kohli...he could see his kids whom he saw at the very first day.....he could see the same innocence in their eyes...the same kids...his kids....he slowly ruffled their hairs kissing their forehead strongly....they closed their eyes feeling peacefull.....and soon they pulled back when they heard the horn sound.....
Everyone hugged their partners....

Ritika:ro....what may happen never give up....I love you.... she kissed his chest

Rohit:he just hugged her tight....

Anu:bubs.... everything will be alright.....we love you she said keeping her hand on her abdomen.....

Virat:he sighed a breath with a smile....love u two bubs.....

Sanjana:jassi....come on....bowl the way u wanted.... What may happen...I love you....

Jassi:hugged her kissing her forehead....

Natasha:kissed his cheek....show the world what our Indian team can do.....

Harry:hugged her tight....

Rivaba:play ur game....never ever think of what iffs.... understood.....she asked hugging him...

Jaddu:he hummed....hugging her....

Athiya:Rahhh...be careful with ur game....play accordingly.....play ur game....kissed his forehead....

Rahul:love you he muttered hugging her back....

Trisha:shreyyy.....don't ever get disappointed at any point of time....fight till the end....okay....she kissed his cheeks...

Shreyas:he nodded his head hugging her....

Aaliya:siraj....u remember the ones who told you u could not make it.....but you made it to ur dream....be yourself.....mmm....

Siraj: Thank you baby....he hugged her....

Sara:shubi....I believe you....mm....she raised her eyebrows

Shub:he nodded his head with a smile and hugged her

Adithi:never doubt urself...okayy....

Ishan:he hugged her.... kissing her forehead.....

And soon everyone departed to the stadium.....