run away

Leo pov

I stayed in the crib until the next day as i decided to climb out and go to my room, locking it as i didn't want someone near. I could have been kidnapped while they ignored me they didn't even check on me as they cleaned up. I was sitting in my room. i didn't get called for breakfast as i played with my bear, which i kinda started to hate, but it wasn't his fault, so i pushed the feeling aside at lunch i could hear giggling from downstairs as my tummy started to be grumpy so i ignored it as i did before i came here. By dinner, i finished a book that i took from Theodore yesterday as they ate dinner, i didn't even need to lock my door as nobody looked for me. I looked at the window. Maybe if i was gone, they wouldn't get attacked anymore and would be happy. I looked at the time 9p.m. liams bedtime, which means the others would go to sleep in an hour or two. I decided to wait until 12 a.m. before i walked quietly downstairs, packing food, i didn't need clothes as they would strip me eventually. As i got back upstairs, tears were rolling as i wrote them a letter before going downstairs and walking out the front door with my bear in my hands, hugging him as i was freezing it was still cold. the snow wasn't that high nor falling anymore. After some time, i got tired and hid under a big tree, which was like a tent.

Liam pov

I noticed leo missing the whole day thinking that Daddy knows he is sick. i waited until i was sure everyone was asleep as i walked into Leo's room. "Leo, i got candy. Do you want some ?" He didn't move, so i got closer, to his bed, seeing that he got taller about shaking him, i noticed he was out of pillows i ran downstairs to the crib he wasn't there. today was going to come a snow storm that could kill him. I ran to Xavier, who used the day to watch some police show. "Xavier, Theodore fucking wake up," i was panicking we had two in the morning he could be far. I ran to Xavier, who was closer to the door "fucking wake up," after he didn't butch i ran to jack he was a light sleeper "Jack wake the fuck up or i make the fire alarm go off," he immediately sat up "Don't you dare," I took his hand to get him out of the room "Leo is gone i- i don't know where he is," Jacks eyes widened running to Leo's room "liam wake the others i don't care how but we need to go outside," i nodded waking Theodore up was easy as i started an alarm like by Nathan as Xavier was still a rock but Theo said he get him up with a smirk on his face, making me shrug as long as he wakes up.