Leo

Jack pov (Flashback)

After i dropped leo off, i was getting some groceries as i was expecting him to come over the next day to tell me what happened before slipping into his safe space he hated it but i loved to take care of him. As i was deciding between if i should get him dino or animal nuggets, i felt someone knock me out.

Waking up in an unfamiliar place with three pairs of eyes looking at me as i sleep. Feeling nacked, i pulled the blaked up "what the fuck don't do that that's creepy guy's," i glared at them they looked shooked before calling a guy named Richard who came in seconds later "are you okay Toby gave you a bit of a strong dose so we need to keep a eye on you," i nodded as i sat a bit more comfortable "im fine but who are you and why am i here ?" They told me their names as well as that i was their due to my parents setting me in danger in some twisted kind of way.

(Present)

"... that is kind of what happened, not as complicated as yours. we got along right off the bat," leo scrunched his nose "your also a social butterfly. You look at someone and your friends, that's not fair," i nodded."You know  what's not fair that my beautiful little baby got a boyfriend and all better without their brother," he started to giggle as i tickled him, making him pee. "Should i get your dada to change you?" He nodded as i stood up, getting Theodore."Theodore, leo needs a change," he nodded as he stood up to get leo changed. "Jackson, we have to go soon as it's getting late," i nodded as i walked back to leo as he rubbed his eyes, starting to cling to his dada. "Baby, Jack has go soon," he whined, making grabby hands i took him. "S'ay," i slowly moved around. "i stay until you're asleep," i kissed his head as i walked around the room telling him a fairytale. As i heard his breathing even out, i laid him in his crib, kissing his head. "Good night, baby," he sucked on his pacifier in response as i made my way out of the nursery, finding a pouting Theodore. "What's wrong ?" He looked at me before at Xavier."You kissed his baby after leos been ignoring," i nodded "its been a friendly kiss on the forehead and by the way he looks at both of you and what he told me i wouldn't dare to come near his mouth again," they looked at me before they hugged me goodbye "can he come over like once a month just for leo ?" Xavier asked as Steven nodded as he kissed them. Giving them a 'are you kidding ?' Look, i said goodnight, and Steven and i left.