secret

I found myself alone in bed when i awoke again. The sun was shining in making me yawn, i stood up, walking downstairs, wanting to know what they did yesterday. "Morning," i said, sitting down seeing just Xavier, Nathan, and liam. "Morning, how did you sleep as we woke you up ?" I just shrugged my shoulders,"i slept okay," Xavier nodded, giving me toast and fruit. "Where were you guys?" Xavier looked at me before saying he'd tell me later. I finished breakfast before walking upstairs, changing my clothes
"How do they put that thing on me ?" I tried to figure out the diaper when I heard stumble as my door opened. "Let me help," i looked at Theo, who was just in shorts and a shirt. His leg was in a bandage, and he stumbled because of that a bit. I laid down on the bed, letting him put the diaper on me. "Their you go," as i sat up, i took my time looking at him. He had a bruise on his left eye and a bandage on his left arm and right leg. "Are you okay ?" He nodded as i stood up and hugged him as tears ran down my cheek "buddy i love huggs, but im hurt, where you press," i stopped hugging him "where were you ? I was worried as you guys just came home at 5 a.m., and Xavier sent me directly to bed again," theo ruffled my hair as he walked out the room, finding Xavier "is Jack awake ?" He looked at Theo, who nodded."He woke up. Five minutes ago, i was about to get you," Xavier nodded, going in my old room."What is with Jack ?" Theo looked at me."He got a bit over himself before he got knocked out from..." i looked at him as he was hiding something."From who ?" He shook his head before walking to my old room."Just tell me who hurt all of you ?" Theo looked at me sad before he shook his head. I ran to my room, locking it crying. Why didn't they want to tell me ? "Bwr dada an mama meanie no tewll wy huwt," i whipped my tears on his fur as i put my thumb in my mouth, not knowing where my paci is falling asleep.

I ignored them the rest of the day as they didn't want to tell me what they were hiding and why they were hurt.i glared at them as i was playing or drinking from my bottle telling bear what meanies dada and mama were and that daddy joined beinging a meanie. I frowned as liam got a fancy glass with a weird liquid like the others. "leo two," i whined, feeling sad not to have fancy juice. "Leo, you're little right now, so no," Jack said. He had a bandage on his head and side,with some bruises everywhere. "Lowk, Daddy meanie," i whispered to bear before crawling away. After a nap behind the couch as i didn't come further, i wasn't grumpy anymore. "I'm sorry that i was pissed at you guys, but i just wanted to know why you are hurt it feels like it's my fault in some way, and i don't like that," Xavier nodded telling me to sit down.