big boy day (M)

Leo pov

I woke up in my normal room in normal clothes and not a onesie or diaper. I looked at the clock, and it was ten in the morning. I stretched before standing up, going to the kitchen looking for food. "Leo, some eggs and bacon are on the dining table," i got myself some milk sitting down eating the food. "Theodore got some books for you that aren't as mature as the last one you read," i nodded, blushing lightly before bringing my plate in the kitchen going in the living room where all the books were on the coffee table. "These are romantic. Those are horror, and those are a mixture of both." i looked at them, taking a random one reading the back before sitting down beside theo staring to read when my tummy started to feel funny. I walked to the bathroom, which wasn't locked for once after an incident where, in little space, i put my toys everywhere i could find water. After i was finished, i washed my hands. i walked back to the chouch, "Can we go outside? I'm bored," theo looked at me before at Xav."Let us get swimming thugs and we can go outside," i nodded, sitting down on the chouch reading the next chapter, which turned spicy real fast. I shut the book, looking at my lap. I wanted to try to have 'special time' with them for the first time at least something small but not right now because of a book.

Smut ! ⚠️

I walked upstairs where they were supposed to pack a small bag when i saw them having a full-on make out, which didn't help in my situation "fuck Xavier," Theodore groaned making me want to take part i walked to them as Xav stopped kissing theo looking at me. "Can i join ?" I asked as i felt a deep red cover my face. i didn't know why i was embarrassed. They saw me many times nacked, and i saw them when they showered sometimes. "Are you sure you're ready? Maybe just with one of us?" I wanted to whine. i was sure that i wanted both of them. "I'm sure that i want both of you," Theodore nodded before waving me to them. "we won't go the full way but just so that we all have fun and pleasure," Xavier sat me down on the bed, taking off my shirt before kissing me. I felt my pants go of as well as my underwear hearing a chuckel. "Someone is exited," before something wet surrounded my dick making me moan in Xaviers mouth. I took on Xaviers shirt, making him stop for a second taking of his shirt before continuing to stick his tongue in my mouth, exploring every corner. A hand started to mess with my balls when i felt them tighten. i wanted to tell Theodore to pull off as i came down his throat with a moan. Xavier got off as i saw Theodore swallow my lode with got me hard again as he kissed Xavier sharing my cum. When they pulled away, i was moving my hand on my dick seeing them look at me before they snickered, taking off their clothes I got my knees taking Theodores cock in my mouth as he did Xavier. Licking the downside of his dick it twitched as I started to massage his balls "leo pull off ah I'mmm close," I got faster wanting to do the same he did moving my hand faster on myself i felt a hand in my hair trying to pull me off as cum shot in my mouth and on the side of my head as I came on the floor. "Let's get you cleaned up, buddy." I just nodded, getting picked up.