Allergies

When he finished changing me. We walked downstairs to the dining room. Everyone got pancakes, but I got a smoothie. I looked at the pancakes than at the smoothie. I want pancakes, not smoothi. I pushed the smoothie away from me, crossing my arms the last week I've been here. i get each meal a smoothie in a boring cup while everyone gets delicious food. "What's the problem, leo," steven looked at me, i shook my head, which slowly got fuzzy "whats wrong, buddy ?" That was it,"leo nwo wan juice mwe wan ancake, peas ?" I cocked my head to the side, looking at Theodore with puppy dog eyes,"leo, we don't want you to have a bad tummy ache," Steven said."Wait, i don't get what's happening," Noah said, getting nods from Trevor and Asher. "Ok, i guess that Leo is a little," Xavier said, eating a peace of his pancakes. "That's right, Xavier, that's also why we are changing roommates," everyone shrugged, not caring about any off the both informations. "Buddy, how about i give you a cut-up pancake," i nodded, clapping my hand in excitement. When Theodore put a plate with some pieces of pancake in front of me. I took a piece and put it in my mouth, feeling my mouth prickly, making me spit it out. "Hot," i say with tears, filling my eyes. Making everyone look at Theodore, who took a piece in his mouth eating it shaking his head. "Hey, leo, what things can't you eat, that make your mouth yucky," Xavier asked, looking at me, "Kiwi, fishy, avocado, mmmh peanut, and kinimon mak mwuth yucky," they looked at me before looking at one another "the pancakes have cinnamon in them," Asher said, probably the person who made them "do you want to have a toast, buddy ?" I nodded and waited for the toast with taking sips from the smoothie at times while everyone ate the pancakes. "Here you go," i had a plate with a cut-up toast, eating it in a second without feeling anything that should be concerning. When i finished, i stood up and ran to the living room where i saw Marker last night and started to draw. "Leo, you can't draw on those papers. There is already something on them," i looked at the paper and up at Trevor, making Grabby hands up."No, you just drawed on document, i don't pick you up," Trevor yelled, making me cry and crawl away as fast as possible. When i got picked up and started to scream, "Hey, look, it's just me. I'm not going to do anything," I slowly claim down when i see Theodore. "Can you stay here for a while til we fixed the paper?" I nodded, sitting in the corner. Seeing a spider crawl on the floor and started to crawl behind it til it disappeared under a thing, making me crawl against it. Hearing footsteps behind me, i turned around "Leo why are you in the kitchen and not in the corner," i looked at steven and pointed under the hard surface, seeing the spider again, "you were supposed to stay in the corner not follow spiders, buddy," he picked me up. That's when i felt the pull-up leaking on my leg, making me cry.