ignore

The next morning, many packages were delivered and put in a room upstairs. One package they opened, and their were diapers in there in which i got put immediately. I normally go in that mindset three times a month at most, what i think they don't get. "Can i call my friend Jack," i asked steven, who watched as the guys carried the stuff upstairs. "Not now, leo," that's the answer I've been getting the whole morning. I walked upstairs in the room. I've been staying going to my bag that i still haven't unpacked and taking a bottle of whiskey out with a pack of cigarettes cause the last one got condescended. I walked in the hideout and blocked the door from the inside, opening the small window and taking a sip from the whiskey. If they ignore me, i ignore the rules, i thought, but that wasn't it. i wanted attention, and i hated it more than i remembering oversharing to the guys, and i took another sip. I lit a cancer stick, lighting it up and taking a drag relaxing in the pillows. After i forgot all the bad thoughts, darnk the bottle of whiskey and smoked five cigarettes, did i wait for the smell to go away, open the door, and stumbled to the bathroom but as to open the bathroom door i opened the door to the hallway right into Steven, who was looking in the room the boys put all the stuff in. "Leo ?" He asked, making me giggle."Are you drunk ? Where did you get the alcohol from?" Steven shouted, making everyone look at me."shhhhh," i said, giggling, trying to walk away when someone took my arm. "Leonard stones your fucking 17. Answer me where did you get the drugs and Alcohol from ?" He shouted louder and if a light did go on in his head he brings us to my room "give me your bags," i shook me head sitting down at the floor "Asher come here please," asher came in the room and steven signed something to him before he started to take my bags opening them and going through my things one by one, Putting all my good stuff on a piel away from my clothes. When that was finished, steven dragged me to the bathroom in the shower, spraying me with cold water after stripping me completely. Leaving me in the bathroom, he got some tea, making me drink it. Then sprayed me again, tried me off, and laid me in bed with a pull-up on before shutting off the lights and walking out. When i woke up, Steven was sitting in front of me on a chair. "Do you remember what happened," I could remember some parts, but not really, so i nodded. "i got drunk, and you sprayed me with cold water," i told him. "We also took all you drugs and Alcohol that we found," he looked disappointed at me. "Why did you do it ?" He pledded i saw it in his eyes, but i didn't trust him, so i shook my head. "You have to trust me, boy," "Because you guys keeped ignoring me the whole morning, then the thoughts came. That's why i did it," i didn't look at him i heard someone in front of the door, probably the boys listening to what i say."Let them in," i said when steven stood up. "we aren't finished talking," i nodded, and the boys walked in.