everyone

Leo pov

The scream scared me as i didn't slip today and had a hard time yesterday day with my caregivers' spending time with liam. We got up and walked downstairs just to find Jack on the floor with liam and his car toys getting a lecture about cleaning up from his mommy. I hugged dada as he wasn't a meanie about punishments, and he picked me up, feeling that my diaper had been full for a while, but he didn't need to know that. So we went upstairs when i started to cry. i didn't know why i just wanted to cry. "Xav, can you bring him a cold bottle ?" Now Mama was gone, and i didn't like it as dada finished changing me. we went back downstairs where 'am was in the corner, dada sat us down on the chouch, feeding me the bottle, making me sleepy.

Xavier pov

Leo was falling asleep as he didn't have a nap today, so Theo let him sleep. Laying him in the living room crib before playing with liam, who was now out of time out. I decided to check on Jack, which i quickly dismissed as i heard moans of pleasure from the bathroom. Pigs. I looked around to do something, so i went into the kitchen preparing a snack and a soda for me to take upstairs to watch tv.

Theodore pov

I was playing with liam when he told me he had hidden candy in his room, so i asked him to show me. As we got upstairs after he showed me his candy's, we began playing with his upstairs toys as well as color streets for his cars and mini figures.

Jack pov

After i got hurt, Nathan and i had a quicky. As we got out, no one was in the living room, so i got upstairs, putting a tired Nathan to bed, cuddling him, thinking that everyone found their way of a quick nap.

After the nap, Xavier and i brought big boxes in Leo's room, building his nursery. As Xavier explained how leo liked his room in the last house, they stayed in. Nathan was staying in bed for the rest of the day while theo and liam played and / or help.

Leo pov

When i woke up, i was alone in a big dark room. I didn't like that as it reminded me of the shadows. I started to cry, but no one heard me, making me remember the time i got kidnapped. I cried louder, but somehow, no one noticed. I laid back down, looking at the ceiling slowly falling asleep again. As i woke up a second time, i saw lights from the dining room and the back of the heads from my caregivers and the faces of liam and Nathan as they ate talking about something i looked around to find a clock but their was non. I didn't want to interfere with their dinner, so i laid back down, letting quiet tears fall.