Kidnapped

(Mention of rape)

I was sitting in a room. It was cold, dark, and dirty. The door opened, and i knew the guy that walked in. "Waky waky, do you know why you're here?" I nodded. i could imagine he was the guy who i got sold to first getting beaten constantly under drugs. i was eight as he raped me the first time . I wanted Theodore, steven, and the others. He came closer as i started to scream. I realized i was nacked as he turned me around.

Theodore Pov

Asher ran upstairs with me, "Steven their in the warehouse from -" i looked at Richard, who was sitting in the living room with Steven "munkys,". Richard nodded as steven called out a team, sending them to the warehouse. "Let's get going," asher called the other guys as i took the bag climbing in the car. As we drove, we got over the plan to get leo out. Noah keeped blaming himself as leo was in baby space. We arrived at a run-down building as was meant to be demolished and rebuilt. Richard sends his team in waiting for some sort of signal when the building explodes. Steven rolled back, letting us drive away.

Steven pov

It's been a week since we searched for leo coming consistently to dead ends or to something that we don't understand. The guys have been lately, not themselves, especially Theodore, who hadn't left his room for days now. Noah wasn't eating and being more clinging to Asher, who was most of the time starring into space as to work. Xavier was working too much, and Trevor was constantly beating the guy in the basement and looking after Theodore. I decided it couldn't go on like this, calling everyone in the living room just seeing three appear from five. "Where is Theodore and Trevor?" Everyone shrugged." I haven't seen them since yesterday," Asher stated. "Xavier, run upstairs and look if Theodore is in his room. Asher, look if Trevor is in the basement and noah look if all cars are here," they started to run noah, being the first back sharking his head. Xavier and Asher appear a moment later, also shaking their head. " The guy looked dead," i nodded. we couldn't get information from him.