Bored

Leo pov

It's been a week since I've seen the others. I was in a crib that, over the week, i figured was for my naps. I heard Xavier and Theodore two doors down going at it. I felt myself getting hard but didn't care it was two hours past my nap time, and i was wide awake hearing their moaning and groaning. I sat up in the crib, thinking about trying to get over the gate or open it after deciding for the first i stood up, swinging my legs over the gate before slowly sliding down the bars til my feet were near the floor. I opened the drawers, changed my diaper, and walked downstairs to find something to eat. Finding nothing, i sat down on the chouch staring at the off tv. That's when i heard a loud moan and knew they had finished. I crossed my arms, waiting for them to get downstairs, which they eventually did, looking dumbfounded at me. "Had fun ?" Xavier just nodded, sitting down beside me, turning the tv on a random show. "I'm hungry," i rupped my tummy, feeling the diaper not really secure. "I'll make something, " Theodore walked back into the kitchen, making food. What was even so good in sleeping with someone ? I didn't do it in so long that i forgot what's good about it and just remembered the bad stuff from a week ago. I put my feet on the headrest, letting my head hang from the chouch, looking at the tv where now some cops were running around chasing someone. "It doesn't happen like that in real life," i mumbled, turning back around and looking at Xavier. "It's a movie it's not meant to be realistic," i nodded, standing up. I was bored with the others, you could play games or find something someone always had an idea, but here it was boring. I landed in my nursery, where i sat down on the floor, looking around. I had a swing in here toys, a crib, changing table, closet, and books. I didn't spend in the week we've been here much time in this room just mainly for naps. I walked to the books, looking through them. i found one interesting book. i walked to the swing, sitting down reading the book. The book was about two guys who met in a cafe, then the one guy became the others stalker. I stopped reading as the book got to graphic of what they were doing and got down to eat.