𝟐𝟎.

"Xamira baby, please pick up the phone and let me explain

"Xamira baby, please pick up the phone and let me explain. I don't remember me doing any of that shit in the video, I promise you. I would never hurt you like that" Trevon released a shaky sigh, sending Mira another voicemail after the many messages he had also sent her.

The couple hadn't seen each other in 24 hours, and Trevon was aware that she hadn't blocked him, so he started to believe she had simply turned off her phone. Because when he called her number from Terry's phone, it immediately hung up.

However, it was true that he didn't remember anything the day of the shooting when he had got a ride home from the girls. His only memory was that he got in the car and told the women where he was heading. Then they started asking if he wanted a drink, which he declined repeatedly.

But eventually, he gave in and only took a shot when they continued to press him. Which was clear that they had drugged him from the fact that he couldn't remember putting his dick in either of those women.

And even though Trevon knew he had been sexually assaulted, he wasn't as upset or depressed as he should have been, but he was more sad and anxious about Xamira because he didn't want their relationship to end.

He wanted to know what was going on in her mind once she saw the video. Was he still her puddin? Did she see him differently now? Did she think he was weak?

It was honestly too much going on from the situation with G low and Terry, and now with him and Xamira. He wanted to be cuddled like a baby at the very moment and go back to living his regular life, with Mira of course.

"Damn, still no callback?" Terry asked, sitting down in the black rolling chair with a bag of chips in his hands. He hadn't been eating full-course meals, just little snacks here and there. He had bags under his eyes, but they weren't that noticeable really.

"Hell yeah" Trevon mumbled, scratching his head. "Y'all think she done wit' ah nigga?"

"Nah. She probably just needs some space. You stressing about her when you needa' be getting a check-up. Them hoes could've had anything" Casada said truthfully.

"I know mane. Imma set me up an appointment tomorrow"

"Yeah, do that. Bitches are sick as fuck. Like what in the right mind makes you wanna do some fuck up shit like that" Diamanté kissed his teeth, feeling bad for his friend.

"You good Trevon? Like real shit"

"I'm straight bro. Y'all found anything on G low yet?" He changed the conversation, not in the mood for any sympathy as he looked over towards Tee.

Since yesterday, they've been searching for any clues that led to G-low. But ended up with nothing. It was literally nothing to his name. No social media, no family, friends, nothing.

"Nope. This nigga like a fucking FBI undercover agent or some shit. Not even the hoes on the streets got anything on him" D shrugged his shoulders.

It was all around weird as hell.