𝟐𝟑.

"We finna be in and out so we can be done with this shit, ight? Ion' want my pops to be in our fucking business" Trevon voiced to his friends in a firm tone, already wanting the day to be over with

After Xamira revealed that G low was her brother, and explained everything that happened from her childhood and up to now; left Trevon feeling a mix of emotions ranging from frustration to anger. And not only that, she told him about the whole situation with Cece too, which only added more chaos to the circumstances.

They were up until like seven in the morning, just talking and trying to figure out what they were going to do.

And Trevon of course trusted and believed Mira because she explained everything in a way that made sense, and he knew that she was not the type of girl who would backstab anyone, especially him.

However, all that crying she did made him feel some type of way, but that didn't stop him from wanting Gino's blood on his hands. In some way or another, regardless of whether he was Xamira's brother or not.

This also made the man sort of stressed too—because Xamira was already left without parents, and now she just found out that her only remaining family member was a murderer. Who was soon to be killed.

He knew Mira was going to be devastated, probably even beyond that. And he hated seeing his baby cry and all unhappy, it truly made him feel so awful. But it is what it is.

"In and out, we know. We ain't tryin' be all day with this shit. But damn nigga, you good? You been on edge since picking us up" Tee questioned with a glowering expression; noticing how hot-headed Trevon had been as he, Diamanté, Casada, and Kilroy got out of the car.

"I'm straight" The man lied. He was still debating whether he should tell them about G low and Xamira. He didn't know how they'd react.

"Why are we here again?" Roy then asked, stepping onto Asaad's porch with everyone else while watching Trevon unlock the door with the extra key he had.

"All the guns and shit is hidden here. And don't come in here being all suspicious"

All five of the males walked inside the house, being greeted by the smell of a briny sauce and cheesy warm pasta combination.

Just as Kilroy promised, it took him exactly two days to locate the address associated with the license plate of the car. So when he had texted Trevon and told him that, the man immediately sprang into action. He quickly got dressed, lied to Xamira about going to the studio before picking everyone up, and went to his father's house to retrieve the guns.

He knew not to hide them at his place or Mira's, because Gino might easily discover them and find out their plan; considering he likely knew where they both stayed. So he decided to hide them at his pops house.

"That's you Trevon?" Asaad shouted from the kitchen, knowing his son had been visiting him a lot lately.

"Yeah," The man yelled back, nodding his head towards his old childhood room to indicate that the guns were there. Which made Roy and Casada nod and head to the bedroom.