𝟏𝟑.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

After Xamira and Rita had their brief meeting, the duo eventually arrived at the airport and proceeded to have their luggage examined before they went through all the necessary procedures.

There was a continuous hum of happy chatter, luggage wheels softly rolling across the floor, and cell phones ringing. The lines were a bit long and the TSA agents were proudly dressed in their newly dry-cleaned cobalt blue uniforms.

"Did you really have to bring all dem luggage's baby?"

"Yes, ain't no telling how long we're gonna be down here for"

"You right" Trevon chuckled and reached for Mira's waist, pulling her closer to him to engage in an embrace. Her small arms encircled his torso, while he buried his face in her neck, inhaling the scent of her perfume.

"How'd yo' little session go? You ain't say nothing when you got in the car"

"It was okay. Can we not talk about it though? I just wanna enjoy this trip with my favorite person in the world"

Xamira's lips that were curved in a cheesy smile met Trevon's lips as they passionately made out for a minute or two.

He then lowered his hand and smacked her ass harshly before softly rubbing other the area and trailing his veiny free hand up her body to squeeze her breast.

"Fuck mane, you making me soft and shit"

"Which is a good thing right?" She slightly pulled back and made eye contact with the man.

"Yes baby" Trevon smiled before pecking her lips once more. He couldn't seem to keep his hands or lips off of her.

"Yes indeed" The sudden deep voice caused the two individuals to quickly separate from each other after being startled.

There stood both Asaad and D-Juan Wiggins standing next to each other with a jolly demeanor.

"Pops" Trevon smirked and went up to his old man to hug him before dapping up Juan.

"This my lady Xamira. Xamira, this my dad Asaad, and my manager D-Juan Wiggins"

"Hi, it's nice to meet y'all" Mira did a small wave, not really knowing what to do as an embarrassing pink tint appeared on her cheeks.

Although, she couldn't help but wonder what Trevon meant when he referred her as his "lady" because he hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet.