𝟐𝟒.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Quietly entering the house, Trevon's tiredness was evident in his yawn as he removed his shoes by the front entrance, closing and locking the door behind him. The residence was silent and dimly lit with a strong aroma of a delicious home-cooked meal in the air.

Which instantly made his stomach rumble since he hadn't eaten anything since this morning.

"I'm home baby" Trevon made his presence known, a happy tone reflecting in his voice because he was so thrilled to see Xamira as he made his way towards the kitchen; knowing she was most likely there.

"Hi puddinnn, I missed youuu" Mira squealed excitedly, flashing a big smile while placing the white glass plate on the counter and rushing over to Trevon—hugging him tightly.

However, the man was left speechless when witnessing the woman clad in a revealing two-piece pink floral lace lingerie, showcasing her flawless body. Her smooth brown skin and alluring curves were on full display, her pretty breasts sitting up so nicely and her ass hanging out which caught his attention.

With all the free time she had on her hands today, she also forced herself to install a 30-inch blonde wig on herself which was straightened down her back, leaving Trevon mesmerized.

She looked and smelled so amazing.

"Why are you looking like that boy? Come on" She laughed, kissing him on the lips for a quick second before taking his hand and leading him to a chair.

Sitting down confusingly, Trevon tucked his bottom lip into his mouth while watching her turn around to grab something. Which allowed him to notice the various gifts arranged neatly on the countertop.

Amongst the items was a pair of Lanvin Leather Curb sneakers in a cream and white color, as well as Air Jordan 4 Retro Taupe Haze. There were also a lot of name-brand shirts, two packages of PS5 controllers, red roses bundled with 100-dollar bills, and a love letter adorned with red lipstick kisses.

"Okay so, I made baked macaroni, medium done steak, because I know that's how you like it. Lemon garlic roasted asparagus, and shrimp. Oh! And you got lemon and lime on the side. it's still hot so be careful, okay?"

Xamira stated, going in for a kiss but was stopped when Trevon grabbed her wrists softly.

"Baby, what's all this for? My birthday isn't until October" The man inquired, not understanding why his girlfriend spent so much money and time on him.

He was truly confused, looking at the girl with screwed-up eyebrows as Mira sighed and took a seat on his lap.

"I wanted to do something for you to show you how strong you are and how much I appreciate you. Because what happened to you Trevon has the power to really turn people's lives around, and I'm proud of you for bouncing back from it and just overall remaining positive"