𝟏𝟗.

"Ouu weee, Franklin is so fineeee

"Ouu weee, Franklin is so fineeee. And he a good actor" Xamira put a spoonful of cheesy baked macaroni in her mouth before scooping another portion and feeding it to Trevon.

They were currently still at the man's house and watching snowfall, enjoying a meal that Mira had prepared; consisting of fried chicken, greens, baked macaroni, and cornbread. With a glass of wine on the side.

It had been two whole days since everything had unfolded, and honestly, the couple was keeping each other company like always. To keep their minds off things of course.

"Stop playin' wit' me" Trevon kissed his teeth while laying between his girlfriend's thighs as she softly rubbed his stubble beard. Instead of his eyes being glued to the TV in front of him, they were focused on his phone that was held in his right hand.

Causing Xamira to take notice.

"puddin, you haven't even been watching the show"

"Shit, my bad baby. Destiny just released the song"

"For real?" Mira grinned like a child, leaning up against the headboard to grab her phone from the nightstand. She immediately went to Dess Dior's YouTube channel and saw the "Leave Her Alone" music video posted five minutes ago.

It had already reached 23k views.

"Hold onnn, not the whole fucking friend group in this bitch! I know that's right. They all look so pretty" The girl laughed, hyped as hell as she watched the video. And Trevon couldn't do anything but chuckle at her excitement.

Although, it was the opposite for him. Yeah, he was happy that the video was finally released or whatever. But he was honestly on his phone to see if Terry and Casada were active on social media. Because neither of them had been answering their phones for him nor Diamanté.

Prompting Trevon to think negative.

He felt the need to do something immediately because he wanted G low out the game just as much as they wanted him too, but like Asaad said; that would only put him or Xamira in danger. So he was gonna lay low until they found information on G low.

It was kinda irritating and making him feel on edge because anything could've popped off at any moment. However, he needed to be patient and take notes on shit that was happening around him and his peoples.

"This lit as hell and I ain't even in the middle of the video. The lyrics, the vibes, my sexy ass man, allat!" Mira excitedly beamed before slightly turning to look at her boyfriend with a childish grin.