𝟐𝟔.

"You got yo' toothbrush, rag, extra clothes, charger, money, and gun?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You got yo' toothbrush, rag, extra clothes, charger, money, and gun?"

"Yes, dad. I've got everything packed except for the gun. I'm only going over to Arkeisha's house, so I don't need it"

Xamira responded to Trevon with a playful joke and giggle while zipping up her PINK duffel bag that contained her belongings; as she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist.

It seemed like the time had gone by quickly because it was now nearing nighttime already. The girl was getting ready to head over to Kash's house for a girls' sleepover, which was perfect because Trevon didn't want her to be alone at home without him, fearing for her safety, and also because he wasn't going to be back until the next morning maybe.

But being with Arkeisha tonight was going to be a distraction for Xamira. Worrying about her brother being killed tonight was something she didn't wanna think about, or else, she was going to break down.

"Take it just in case. You never know when you might need it baby" Trevon planted a kiss behind her ear, then trailed the gun up her stomach until he aimed it towards her neck, making her head tilt back as she gasped.

"You want me to bring a gun I don't even know how to shoot with me so I can hurt somebody? Whatever" She softly laughed and rolled her eyes. Smacking his hand away from her.

"Yeah, we gotta sign you up for classes. And I wanna talk to you about something"

The atmosphere shifted as Mira confusingly took the metal from Trevon's hand and stashed it inside her bag before giving him her full attention.

"I want us to move in together. Like fully live with each other and find us a real estate agent so we can move out of Detroit" He said, holding strong eye contact with the girl, her face all prettily frowned up.

"Trevon, t-that's taking a big step forward. You know that right?"

"Yeah. And I'm ready for it. After all this shit is done with, I want us to pursue our relationship and dreams together. I want yo' salon to follow new marketing opportunities. Build that shit bigger and better"

Trevon explained, observing the way Mira's mouth curved into a pout, feeling a genuine sense of warmth in her heart from his words of kindness. He made her feel so seen, understood, loved, and valued in ways she hadn't felt in a while.

It wasn't until he entered her life that she experienced such emotions. And If she wasn't thinking about giving this man a child, she definitely was now.

"I love you so much Trevon. Thank you" She thanked him for nothing in particular, her voice cracking as she went in for a hug.