𝟎𝟗.

I miss my cocoa butter kisses, hope you smile when you listen

I miss my cocoa butter kisses, hope you smile when you listen. Ain't no competition, just competing for attention. And you like, "I'm not on no games" Well, baby, I been peeping, and you ain't been the same.

A song by Kaash Paige softly played on an Alexa speaker as a soft summer breeze wafted through Xamira's open window. The weather outside was pleasant, accompanied by the gentle swaying of trees and the soft pattern of raindrops hitting the roof.

"This my shittt" Xamira danced her way towards Trevon, who started to chuckle while placing the whisk he was holding on a nearby surface.

"She cool, ain't allat for real" He replied.

They were currently in Mira's kitchen, preparing banana pudding together as the girl had promised.
It was precisely 8 o'clock at night and the vibe between the two was so euphoric.

"Boy don't hate. You know she fire. Give Kaash her credit" She said playfully, standing on her tippy toes. The man grasped her by the throat to draw her closer to him.  

Like who been on yo' mind? Who got yo' time?

Who you been vibing with? And why I can't make you mine? You used to be texting me, checking me, calling me yo' slime. And now you treat me like my worth less than a dime.

He then placed a tender kiss on her lips.
Which slowly started a passionate make-out session when he introduced his tongue into her mouth, savoring every aspect of her mouth as their tongue fought for dominance.

Eventually, he won of course.

He loved how soft her lips were and how easy she gave into him without him having to do much.

Trevon shortly proceeded to lower his unoccupied
hand and firmly gripped a handful of Xamira's butt, before extending his manly hand to send a forcefully slap to her ass.

"Mmmm, that felt good" She smiled once they separated, causing their saliva to make a sound while she experienced a sharp sting on her ass.

Pain during any sexual activity was definitely a way to Xamira's heart.

"You liked dat' shit lil' freaky ass"

Mira shrugged and pecked him twice on the lips
before going back to what she was doing.

She was wearing a two-piece Skims set that showed off her figure really nicely, with a natural neat bun that had a few baby hairs laid out.

And a pair of cozy socks. On some chill shit.

Now Xamira didn't have the most meat on her bones or the fattest ass in the world, but she definitely had something, and it fitted her.

"So fuckin' sexy"

Trevon whispered to himself as he grabbed his hardened dick through his pants to calm his little friend down.

"What else you want me to do baby?"