𝟎𝟒.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

"What y'all got goin' on?" Trevon broke the silence that lasted about a minute when the two were observing one another's appearance.

"I decided to throw a small event to let the homeless know that someone cares about them. A friendly gesture to brighten their day, y'know?"

Trevon nodded while gazing into her pretty brown eyes, expressing his admiration for her response.

He had never witnessed someone do something so selfless towards those in need, and Detroit was in dire need of it, so he had now held Xamira in high regard for her actions.

"That's wassup, I fuck wit' that. All dis' yours?" He referred to the salon by raising his hands.

"Yep"

Although the event she was hosting was small, she felt tremendously appreciative of someone's attention to her work.

"Oh, you the shit for real. You ain't just cute, you getting money too" He spoke, causing Mira's cheeks to rise in heat as she smiled widely.

Knowing that what he said was true.

"Y'all holding sum' strong ass eye contact. Ain't break that shit once" Terry's eyebrows furrowed as he watched his friend and Xamira conversate.

His choice of words then led the pair to finally break their intensely locked eyes and laugh while turning their heads opposite ways, both of them suddenly feeling all flustered.

Which was weird, because both Xamira and Trevon had no trouble maintaining eye contact and expressing their attraction toward someone through their body language.

It was a trait that was shared by both of them.

"Let me find out you digging my homegirl, Skilla baby. She single by the way"

Sydney, one of the twin sisters, stated while passing a care package to a stranger who was leaving the salon with a big smile on their face, expressing their gratitude for what had just been done to them.

The concept of the event was that the homeless would visit the salon and request whatever they needed or wanted done by Arkeisha, Xamira, or any other workers, and then leave with a care package.

Additionally, there was also a small, well-organized table that provided a variety of food options.

"Skilla baby?" Xamira inquired, not knowing Trevon's rapper name.