𝟎𝟔.

"Where is he taking you?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Where is he taking you?"

"I don't even know, which is why I don't know what to wear" Xamira sighed as she directed her gaze towards her iPhone camera; since she was currently engaged in a FaceTime call with Kash.

It was a little later that same Wednesday, and Mira was facing difficulties in selecting an outfit, prompting her to reach out to her friend who was known for having an amazing sense of fashion.

"I don't wanna wear something slutty and he takes me out to a fancy place, y'know?"

Arkeisha shook her head in agreement. "Let me see what you got so far"

"Okay," Xamira stood up from her vanity and walked over to her queen-sized bed, where she had an outfit that she was thinking about wearing laid out.

Her hair was already styled with curls running down her back with a few baby hairs here and there.

And she applied a small amount of mascara and lipgloss to her face because she wasn't particularly fond of wearing heavy makeup.

Afterward, she grabbed the clothing and returned to the camera with her hand raised, ensuring Kash could catch a glimpse.

The garment she held was a denim romper, significantly shorter than knee length, and Xamira had a feeling that it would snatch her figure.

"Mira, that's cute as fuck. What's wrong with it?" Arkeisha asked, truly confused.

"I don't know what to pair it with"

"You still got that bubblegum Telfar bag?"

"Yep," Xamira quickly dashed towards her bedroom door and grabbed the handbag, which was hanging alongside her other collection of purses.

"Yessss, that's so cute and tiny. Wear it with the low Triple Pinks you just got"

"With my Marc Jacobs charm bracelet," Mira finished off, and Kash expressed her enthusiasm by playfully sticking out her tongue in support.

Even though the two friends had different fashion preferences, they still enjoyed assisting and sharing their opinions with each other.

"Cute as fuck! You better go get ready though, it's 7:47. Didn't he say he was going to pick you up at eight?"

"Oh, yeah. You right. Imma call you later on tomorrow"

"Okay, have fun! I love youuuu"

"Love you tooo" Before Xamira pressed the red button on her phone, the two girls experienced a moment of exhilarating laughter as their FaceTime call ended.