𝟏𝟓.

"Fuckk guh" G low moaned, his head falling back as he released his second load of nut inside Cece; who was on top of him, breathing breathlessly

How'd the two get here? You may ask.

Well approximately an hour ago, Cesaria had come into the man's office to inform him that she discovered the person responsible for hacking his Gmail account.

But the sexual tension between them was so strong that they couldn't resist giving in to each other anymore, especially since they'd lowkey been wanting to get down with one another for quite some time now.

She looked good in her black cropped blazer, matching Payton wrap skirt, and black classic heels with thousand dollars worth of jewelry on too. Cesaria was such an intermediating woman that everywhere she went; she had both men and women either wanting her or jealous of her.

"You nutted in me?" With parted lips, Cece puzzlingly moved her now messy hair out her face and looked into G low's eyes.

"Yeah, like I did the first time. Why? Is there a problem?"

He inquired, his brows frowning as he pushed her away in order to compose himself. Meanwhile, she rose to her feet, a mug planted on her face because she felt disrespected.

"What do you mean is there a problem? When did I tell you to nut in me?"

"It doesn't matter Cesaria. Youn' say shit when I did it the first time so shut up"

Immediately scoffing, she rolled her eyes and decided not to respond; thinking of an even worse getback as she started gathering her belongings. Now regretting her decision for even giving herself to him. He was so disrespectful at his big age and it was now clear he didn't care for anyone but himself.

It was embarrassing and ridiculous.

However, the sound of someone knocking on the man's door startled the both of them, and G low quickly pushed Cece underneath his desk. Causing her eye to widen and let out a screech of pain.

"Boss?" One of the bodyguards who worked for G low raised his voice, prompting G low to make sure his clothes were straight before he pulled himself up to his desk.

"Don't say shit. Ian playin' with you Cesaria" He demanded seriously, pointing his finger at the woman who just looked him up and down before rolling her eyes once more.

"Come in"

The moment he said that—a bodyguard who has been working for G low for some time now entered the room, holding a phone in his right hand.