.24

----

(Third pov)

After Dahyun met up with Minju, they realized they had a lot in common. They both liked instrumental music, daydreaming, and being a HUGE introvert in general.

Little did Dahyun know, where she thought a great friendship was blooming, Minju finally came to the fact she was talking to her BIGGEST crush. After a long sleepless night, and racking her brains to decide if she would be friends with Dahyun, she finally came to the conclusion that it was better to friends and talk to Dahyun rather than to observe over a distance, plus she needed the extra help anyway.

When the both finally made it to Alchemy class, a projectile was coincidentally thrown in their direction, which Dahyun quickly dragged Minju down to dodge, when they both walked to their seat, Dahyun locked eyes with Sana while she wore an indifferent face

After the class got settled, Sana announced that she would be their substitute as of an unfortunate accident with their professor, a few students were glad while others groaned on annoyance

"Ok so for this assignment, you'll be in pairs" Sana said while looking at her clipboard then back at the students who were cheering and started pointing at each other which Sana quickly shut down and explained she would be choosing the partners, well the ones our prof gave us.

After everyone got with their partners, the last pair was me and Minju.

Sana explained that the assignment was to make any level 6 potion we would like, but most of us are only on level 4 potion making? This didn't seem right, I mean sure it would be a challenge but why would the prof think it would be a good idea for us to be put onto level 6 instead of 5 or 4?

After all the groans and complaints from the other students, Sana finally said we could create level 5 potions instead since that was also an option, but she stared directly at me, straight into my eyes and said that I would be making level 6 potions only and that me and Minju couldn't change it for whatever reason. I noticed Minju tense up as she heard what Sana said, sure it bothered me that we would be the only ones doing a potion two levels higher than the class average, but it wasn't that bad.

She let us work on it for the rest of class, firstly, we needed to choose which one we would do.

"Hey Minju, what potion do you want to do?" I asked as Minju whipped her head around to face me,

"I don't know much about level 6 potions actually..." Minju said sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck. I just stared at her for while she was avoiding eye contact, after a few uncomfortable seconds, I finally spoke

"Oh I see... that's fine, I'm sure we can find a book on it in the library. We should go together tomorrow"

"Aishhhh I'm so sorry to trouble you Dahyun, I can go myself later if I can. I already bother you enough as it is" she said nervously while fiddling with her hands and looking down at her lap. I shook my head and told her it was fine, she wasn't bothering me at all.

(After classes)

Today certainly wasn't the first time that I walked home by myself without Tzuyu or Chaeyoung, but it still sucked that I was alone and the fact they ditched me for those Elites. Ah what can I say? Love makes you do the craziest things.

*ding*

*ding ding ding*

It's probably nothing, I can just ignore it.

*ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*

*ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*