.7

————

(Dahyun pov)

"A Shadow is an underling from a demon, they are also sometimes called "Spirits", they can be found in dark places and there have been an increase of them being found lately as well as attacks being increased. We believe they've been released from the underworld ever since The Fall." Professor Pyeong  explained 

"Any questions students?" 

It was almost the end of the 2-hour long leture and Professor Pyeong just dropped a bunch of information on us, he still thinks we would have any questions?? 

Good of him to know his students so well, because about  15 hands flew up into the air

"Ah yes, Miss Yuna?"

"How can we identify the weak points of the Shadows?" Yuna eagerly asked 

"Well, there is no denying the fact that the reason why Shadows are so strong and difficult to defeat is because they have almost no found weaknesses." The class gasped when they heard him say that

"I figured you all would have that reaction, don't worry a Shadow becomes stronger if you fear it, it feeds on negative energy. A large amount of them might gather around a certain location if there is a large amount of negative energies"

"That doesn't exactly help that much" a student exclaimed

"Yes that's true, but we've found the most effective way to defeat a Shadow is light, so those of you that have the ability to utilize light to their advantage are the most effective means of defense against Shadows" Professor Pyeong said hoping to ease the class's fear, I feel like I already know all this even though I've never heard a single thing about these Shadows. I have this unknown feeling?

"Oh ok" Yuna said

"Any other questions? I can take a few more before class ends" he said while standing up from his chair in the front of the class

"Miss Ryujin?"

"What can those of us that don't have a light ability do against Shadows?" Ryujin asked with a hint of worry while Yeji leaned on her shoulder 

"Ah well... the best the rest of us can do is just try not to give into fear, and you can't contain a shadow either, but you can deflect it. A shadow tries to possess it's target to take their life force then it can use it's victim's ability to attack others. There are many abilities that are useful against a Shadow in terms of trying to subdue it" the Professor explained earning a simple nod from Ryujin

"Any other questions-"

"All students please be dismissed from class and make your way over to the Common Area, a important message will be delivered" the Headmaster announced over the school

"Oh well, sorry class had to be cut short, you are all dismissed" Professor Pyeong added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Common Area is always so loud, I mean the whole school is here at that. I sat alone near the corner hoping no one tries to talk to me. I'd hate to scream just for the person I'm talking to hear me, I have no clue where Tzuyu or Chaeng is but they are probably fine. I wonder what this is about too, I hope thy aren't gonna drop some surprise exam on us. It's only the first day but after being at Luminary, I can't be so sure they won't. 

The room suddenly went quiet and I started looking around, there.

At the center is the Headmaster, Park Jinyoung, we just call him JYP for short or Headmaster Park Beside him is... The Elites??? Oh this is big. 

"Attention students, apologies for the inconvenience caused by this message but, I have a message I would like to inform you about. For Luminary's 70th anniversary, a special guest will be visiting our school and in addition we will have a series of events in place for this momentous milestone. There will be 3 Acts, Act 1 is a duel between students, Act 2 is a treasure hunt, and Act 3 is a secret. More information will be released later on" Headmaster Park announced and the room erupted in cheers from all the different Divisions and students wanting to best each other in the duel. 

I will definitely not be participating in any of the Acts after all, I don't like these things."

"Ms Park here has another announcement to make so please give her your full attention"

"Salutations Students, as you all know a special guest will be invited to visit our school, this special guest is a childhood friend of us Elites so please make a good impression and don't act out. Not only will she be visiting here she'll be deciding if she wants to attend our school as well, make sure to show your best self and potential." Jihyo added, I so wanna lock myself in my room now, I can't do this. Everyone is always trying to bully me, that will garner a lot of attention plus everyone is always fighting each other there is never not a day when there isn't a fight...

"Please stay in the Common Area as we have a few papers we need to pass out to you all" HEADMASTER PARK IS TRYING TO KILL ME I SWEAR. 

I'll just listen to some music then. Try to drown out all these people, I'll just daydream the time away.

(Pick a video to play for better affect and if you are also a daydreamer 😉)

The music is perfect, I always listen to this when I need an escape from reality and just people in general. 

The beat isn't too fast but it isn't too slow so I don't fall asleep either, I can just think, peacefully. What could I have been if I had parents? What could I have become? What even am I? What lies ahead? What's in store for me? What am I destined for? 

Who were my parents? Who am I?

What is my fate?

Enough plundering about the unknown. I'll find out when it's the right time. What's meant for me (you) will always be for me (you), it'll always be there waiting for me (you).

What if I just ran away? Then maybe all my worries would be gone then. I wish I could just run away and live a life free from the annoyances of people. Of life.