.16

————

(Momo pov)

"Please princess , promise me you'll be cold hearted towards her and try to stay away from her" Dad said and I could see the emotion in his eyes, I just nodded at him and snatched my wrist away from him. I knew I couldn't promise him anything. Our trust had been broken a long way back, but he looked sincere about it so I will try to do so. But she was a childhood friend right? What happened and why don't I remember anything about her?

"Momo, what did they tell you?" Sieun asked as soon as we were out of earshot from my parents

"Well Mom just told me how she was worried for Dahyun when she just disappeared, but Dad told me to stay away from her and be cold towards her" I answered as we walked towards the door

"Listen, I don't know who you want to believe but I'm warning you now, don't trust him." Sieun stopped and turned me to face her, while she stared straight into my eyes. 

"Sigh I don't know who to believe Sieun" I said

"I know, but please just keep my words in mind when you reach luminary" She answered

"Why can't you go with me?" I asked, I mean wouldn't it be better if someone went with me to this unfamiliar place?

"The King and Queen don't want me to, they don't want me telling you things" Sieun said whispering, while I just stared at her with a shocked yet confused expression

"We're here Young Miss, safe trips" she said as we made our way to the front and I got into the large white limousine and I saw her waving to me sadly and mouthed the words "be safe and don't forget my words". Ugh who do I trust on this? They both look so sincere, but Mom and Sieun were basically having the same views on Dahyun, but Dad wanted me to stay away from her why? And what did Sieun mean when she said my parents don't want her telling me things? What are they hiding? I thought as I leaned on the window and looked back to only see Sieun watching the limousine descend, how nice of my parents to not even send me off, no goodbye either... I don't know what to do anymore, who do  I trust. 

I'm lost, but not everyone who wanders is lost...

Who am I even?