As Alfred continued to beam, seemingly impervious to Arya's vexation, she couldn't fathom how swiftly he had transitioned from a helpful assistant to a source of profound irritation and that too in the span of a mere hour.

His hands were full of papers, which was not good news for Arya. "What is it now, Alfred?" she spoke in a deep voice, brimming with irritation. This time, she didn't bother to conceal her frustration.
Alfred smiled broadly, relishing in poking at her irritation, "These are the papers for the approval of supplies, to be sent to the border." Placing them on the table, he handed her a letter in a red envelope. Her expression clearly conveyed, 'What is this now?'
"Ahem… it's a letter from the duke. They will return after four days, your grace," he said, maintaining his smile.

"A month supplies, huh?" she inquired.
"Yes, madam. The duke planned this before departing," he responded to her.
"Then do send," she said while reading the letter. Rising an eyebrow, she added, "and Butler, ask the villagers if they would work for the duchy. Mainly young maidens and boys. If so, recruit them according to their skills."

A gentle smile replaced his proud one at the thought of her being a kind person. As he acknowledged her request, he couldn't help but think, 'As expected, you are too kind, madam.' The butler, with a sense of duty and admiration, set out to fulfill her instructions, knowing that her benevolence would extend beyond the castle walls.

Arya's face darkened as the butler left. "A kraken? Why now?" she muttered, clenching her teeth at the realization. Her fists landed heavily on the table, the butterfly effects sinking in.
"What could possibly be gained by awakening that monster? Moreover, how was it awakened before its time?" Arya's mind was tempestuous, grappling with the revelation of the sorceress.
'No, no, no... have to do something. But what? MISHAM,' she exclaimed, the tension in her voice mirroring the urgency of the situation.

With mischief dancing in her eyes, she brandished a paper adorned with a chaotic dance of black ink. A mischievous smirk adorned her lips. "Your move, oh cunning trickster of tales!"

She tapped the table bell, as the echoes of the bell's chime linger in the corridors, one of the servants at the door came in.
"Inform Misham to meet me at the back garden after lunch time," as she ordered,  the servant bowed and left.
"The sorcerer has initiated her move; without the female lead, the balance will crumble," exhaling, she adds, "Von, I guess we weren't the only ones in a hurry."

"Defeating the kraken is beyond your league now, Arya. The difference between you and that monster is significant, and the sorcerer's presence adds more disadvantages for us. We cannot rush. The faster the female lead is summoned, the better chances we have of defeating that thing," Von's words carry the weight as she relates the urgency of the moment.

"Producing that amount of mana stone will take quite some time. Besides, he isn't ready yet; too much pressure could destroy his mana path," Arya pointed out Misham's shortcomings.

"You know, we do not have what we need the most, and it is time; for which you are asking for. Time is not on our side; you must hurry. The more time we give her, the stronger she gets," Von appealed to Arya. "We must train him; time is too precious for us to lose even a moment." Scrunching her brows in dejected voice she adds, "and it is not only Misham but also you, who needs to train. We do not have too much time Arya. Being soft at this moment will not pave the path, we must be strong and it falls upon you to embody that."

After lunch ; at the back garden :

The greenhouse garden exuded a distinct beauty, while this one embraced the architectural artistry, with its circular marvel floor designed specifically for tea time. The tail's cream and muddy-brown mix, resembling a chess board, effortlessly captivated the attention of the nobles.

As Arya approached the gazebo, she discovered Misham already waiting for her. Seeing her arrival, Misham stood up. A soft smile adorned Arya's face, causing Misham's ears to blush in shades of crimson. As she sat down, she gestured for Misham to join. "Bring us some refreshments," she ordered the servants. The maids left, leaving only Miya behind. "Miya, give us some room," Arya instructed, and Miya promptly obeyed. Arya snapped her fingers, casting a magical barrier. From the outside, it would appear as if they were having a normal conversation, while in reality, the main discussion would remain confined.

"I'll get straight to the point," her words carried the heavy burden of their reality. "What you did with the topaz stone the other day needs to become a frequent practice. With regularity, it will refine even further. You must practice every day without anyone's knowledge. I'll assist you, and the stone holds a value far beyond your imagination." She paused, posing before continuing, "A share of its profits will be delivered to you—quite a substantial amount. However, no one should know the origin of the stone or its provider, whether it's about you or me. You know nothing. Am I clear?"

Arya's words left Misham shocked; his breath caught in his throat. The silence hung heavily, akin to a sharp sword. Arya hesitated, realizing the weight of her revelation. She wished she could have spared him such pressure, but the urgency of time loomed like a sword at her forehead. Misham gulped, exhaling, fear evident in his eyes along with his trust in Arya. Nodding, he replied, bringing relief that mirrored Arya's sigh of relief.

Arya's smile, radiant and genuine as she says, "Great then. We'll start from tonight, after supper. Thank you, Misham," she expressed with such sincerity that Misham, taken aback, widen his eyes as found himself touched by the unexpected warmth in her dazzling smile.

______•°•°•°•______