chapter 23 : Rain is always needy

Start from the beginning

"Oooh babe it feels so good" Phayu says almost sounding like a moan.

"You like it" rain is happy to please his man...

"Yes baby please continue" he begs for more.

Rain continues all over his back, he gets off of his ass placing himself between phayu's legs. He puts oil on his ass and legs, starting to massage his man juicy ass, down to the back of his thighs and his feet. Phayu loves the feeling of rain small hands on his skin.

"Mmmmmm" phayu growls at the feeling, rain feels so proud he smirks.

"Turn around P'Phayu" rain whispers behind his neck and so phayu did.

His eyes widened cause phayu is hard. But he chooses to ignore it for now, he applies oil on his chest, his hands going all over his boyfriend define chest, abs, waistband feeling his nipples getting hard. Phayu still has his eyes shut overwhelmed by rain touches.

"How are you feeling phi?" he asks.

"So good baby" phayu breaths out.

Rain smiles, he went down massaging between his thighs just around the man hard cock, making phayu shivers. Rain takes his time to give his man one of the best sensual massage but he can concentrate his own cock is getting hard, seeing phayu's dick dripping precum he lost it.

Without a warning he leaned down, taking the head of Phayu’s cock into his mouth and sucking on it eagerly, swallowing him dry all the way to the base. Phayu let out a shaking moan as his hand reached for Rain’s head, digging his fingers into his hair.

"Fuck babe" he growls

Rain sucks him again faster, taking him deep inside down to his throat.

"Shit...your mouth is so warm and wet fuck baby" phayu moans.

Rain reached under Phayu’s cock, taking his balls into his hand and squeezing on them until he could feel phayu tensing, then moved faster up and down swallowing Phayu’s cock taking as much as he can, phayu is too big to fit in his little mouth.

"Fuckkk" Phayu moaned loudly, bucking into Rain’s mouth.

Rain feels himself getting so hard, he reached down between his legs with his right hand taking his cock and jerking himself while sucking his man.

He keeps sucking on phayu’s cock so hard with his wet mouth up and down. Then, he pushed all the way down trying to take him all, he felt the head of Phayu’s cock hit the back of his throat almost made him throw up, and Phayu let out a loud moan.

"Fuck babe I'm gonna" his hands pulling so hard at Rain’s hair it almost hurts the boy but rain keeps on.

"Aaahhh rain" phayu moan as he finally came down to Rain’s throat.

Rain sucked him through his orgasm taking all the cum, he swallowed everything not leaving a single drop.

Phayu's moan sent him to the edge chasing is own orgasm as he cums himself on the bed trying to not moan so loud or bite phayu dick. He takes out phayu's dick from his mouth with a pop looking at his man completely wasted.

"Did you like it?" Rain whispers as he crawls on top of him pecking his lips.

"You're amazing my love" phayu says softly, sleepy, this was one of the best quickie make out. Rain keeps surprising him.

Rain quickly went to take a wet towel to clean around where he came bringing phayu his underwear, puts them on for him, phayu just dozed off in a minute.

"Goodnight handsome, rest well i love you" he whispers, hugging his man to sleep, phayu pulled him closer rain resting his head on his chest.

*