• 02-08-2024 •

I had a crazy dream.

I was in this building in a living area. It had brown interior with leather furniture. There were a few people with me but I don't know who they are. One girl was the popular one. Her and I didn't get along too much. We were all taking some sort of class but it was a group effort. I don't know what the project was. 

Next thing you know, some guy appears claiming he is a deity. He had dark fumes around him, more or less a dark aura. He also had a nice suit on but no face, or head. His head was part of the dark fumes. 

He came to me and the girl and told us that he could give us the ability to use magic. In order to obtain the powers, we had to complete certain tasks. We had to summon him with no one else knowing. The girl and I came up with a plan. She distracted the other people while I said the deity's name. I don't remember what the name was but it was in a different language and an ancient name. After I said his name, a huge portal opened up from the TV. It was a fuchsia pink-purple color with spiraling waves that wrinkled at the surface of time. 

I told the girl and we both went through. We stepped into a big living room. The interior was white and beige. The deity was sitting on the couch and he had our first task. He had a bug in his hand and told us we have to let it crawl into our ear.

At this point, the other girl had disappeared to somewhere else. It was just me and I agreed to the task. I was hesitant but I did it. It crawled in my ear and I was having the heebie-jeebies the whole time. I was shuddering in disgust. 

After that was over, he invited me to have dinner with him and his family. The dining area was dark interior. I sat down at the table and he had told me why he come to me in the other world. He said I had the ability  to harness magic in a different way than most magic users. He related my ability to Santa clause. I was confused but didn't pay any mind to it. That's where I woke up.