• 10-02-2018 •

I had this weird and random dream.

It all started at Taco Bell. (I worked at Taco Bell at the time) My friend Brandon (ex-co-worker/ex-friend) was working even though he quit in real life. Anyways I think there was a rush, and something wasn't working. I was about to leave but there was some sort of fight/argument.

Anyways, I leave and the scene changes to a beach. This blue balloon pops up out of nowhere. I use it to float up high, like a super jump. I use it to jump/float over things and people. Then my brother pops up with an orange balloon. He tries to blow it up, but it is very small. Mine was big. He was trying to mimic me.

There was another part of my dream. There was this club. The new people took over and kicked the old members out. They told people, "No SI's allowed." Asa (ex-boyfriend) was a part of the new members. The new people didn't like the old ideas or standards, so they basically turned it into a party club where only VIPs were allowed.

Then there was this lady in a car. She took me to this house with an upstairs which had lots of twists and turns. I was running from Colby (ex-boyfriend). He was coming after me and I was trying to juke him out by going through the rooms. The stairs had two doors at the top and when he went through one door, I came out the other. There was a boy in one of the rooms and I told him not to tell where I was, but he did, and I ran. I escaped through the window and the lady in the car was waiting for me. She took me away from there.