• 08-30-2018 •

I had this dream where I got into a bad car accident. 

I was following my friend on the highway, and they started swerving as a joke to make the ride fun. I did the same thing, but I lost control of the car and flipped into a side cliff. At that point, I was going airborne. When the car flipped, I flew out of the car and was mid-air for a moment. I landed and I was in little to no pain; I survived the wreck. Apparently, I had a friend with me and they survived the wreck as well.

We started to seek shelter somewhere and we found this place, but it seemed off, like it was haunted. My friend told me about the place. He said a rich family used to live there and they moved out due to family issues. 

All of a sudden, this ghost appears, and he makes me relive through his memories. One memory was that his wife was going into labor. Playing the ghost's role, I told someone to get her water. I felt her stomach and the baby was kicking very hard. You could see it pushing to get out, like her stomach was about to tear open. I announced that she was about to give birth and her face was turning blue. She looked kind of sad.

I snapped back to reality and the ghost disappeared. Looking at my friend, I told him that we had to get out of there. At some point, there were candles involved.

(I'm wondering if the ghost's wife passed at birth. Maybe that's why she looked sad at the end.)