• 06-25-2018 •

I was at work (former Taco Bell employee) doing the usual and I got off early. For some reason, I took a headset with me. I ended up going to the mall with Brecklyn (old friend) and Abi (old friend). As I was walking through the doors to meet them, a guy named Chris Atkinson (old classmate) asked if I wanted a menthol. I said, "I don't smoke cigarettes." Then, I met up with the girls and told them no smoking in the mall because they were about to light one up. 

We eventually went outside, and I heard someone call for me through the headset. I asked, "what?" and my mom was telling me about her friend Stephanie (old friend of my mom) who made a post on Facebook about her husband having a stinky dick. I knew her husband was gay (not actually), but my mom didn't know I knew. My mom was trying to hint at it by saying she had to tell me something about them and that she would tell me later. I turned off the headset and saw my friend Dalen (old friend) in his work uniform. I stopped to say "hi" to him, but he was busy, and I let him get back to work. 

Then the scene changed. There was this house and it was quite small. My friends and I stood taller than it. Anyways, it was in this long corridor, like there were walls on both sides. It was a short distance and there was a tree with a little hiding area. We had a stick of dynamite and lit it. Then, we threw it at the house. The house blew up and caught on fire. We were all freaking out because we didn't know what to do.  

Image Below: