• 02-13-2022 •

I had 3 dreams in one.

-I was with this boyfriend. I don't know who it was or what he looked like, but he was controlling. He would never let me do anything like hang out with my friends. It was a toxic relationship. There was more but, I don't remember.

-I was at the mall with some friends when I got distracted by this dress. I wanted to try it on, so I went to the dressing room. I accidentally opened the door on someone who was changing, and I felt bad. I went into the other one. The rooms were connected by a bathroom. I opened the bathroom to that persons' mom, and I felt bad again. Then my friends start causing a ruckus by doing dares to get into the dressing rooms to mess with people, including me. I was beyond mad so when I got out, I got into a huge argument with Brecklyn. I swung first and hit her cheek. She swung back, but I blocked it knowing she was going to hit. I started to walk away with my stuff, and I was afraid she was going to come up behind me and get me. I kept my guard up while talking to another friend. I said, "I could probably take her, but she hits hard."

-I was at Haeley's (co-worker from Walmart) party. The mean girls were being mean to her and saying that they were going to try to get with her older brothers. They went upstairs and I followed them. The oldest brother was on a couch in the hallway with some cool pop-up book of a sun goddess. It was a gift from his dad because he was going through a breakup. The other brothers weren't home. That's where everything ended.