• 06-12-2022 •

I don't really know where I was but I was hanging out with this girl. She was pregnant. We were in her car and she was driving. She was driving recklessly and I was scared. I told her to stop and let me drive but she didn't. Some time passed or something and apparently she was going into labor. She didn't have money for hospital bills and so she had the baby in the car. I don't remember the details.

Another part was that I was with Brandon. He was an old friend of mine from taco bell. He was getting ready to leave and I asked him how Zach was doing. He said not good. He told me that he has been taking entire bottles of pills at a time and that the doctor said he had some medical condition that I can't recall. It had to do with him damaging his brain to where he can't function right. He also only has a few years left to live. I was sad.

After that part, I went to work right before I got off. I got there at 7:40 and Joe was yelling at people for standing around but I felt like he was targeting me. I was really mad and was yelling back. I was gonna stay until 10 but I didn't feel like it with all the bad news and things that happened that day. I went home but it was weird. I think I might have been homeless or I ran away. I went back home and my mom was sitting in a computer chair. I told her about everything and I just started bawling. She hugged me and I just let it all out.