• 01-28-2022 •

I had an interesting dream.

I was with my family, and we were fighting these beings. I was next to a witch, and she tried to do a teleportation spell, but it didn't work. Her magic was faulty, so I decided to chant the same phrase. It worked for me, and I teleported to my job, which is Walmart, but it was different. It was like I was in an alternate universe. The floor and walls were a blinding white, almost like an institution. It was clean and pristine; possibly futuristic.

I saw my friend Monyae and her friend Autumn who also worked there. As I'm walking towards them, I walk past Cody who also works there. He looked so different. He was all cleaned up. His hair was shaved, he was thinner, and he had an earpiece. My thought was that he was finally in a coach position and dressed for the job. He looked very professional.

When I get to Monyae and Autumn, I tell them my situation. They believed me and I hang out for a bit, thinking about ways to get back to my world. Monyae stops and talks to her family as I'm with her. They are looking at the baby clothes. After they leave, she asks if I tried doing the same thing that got me here in the first place. I shook my head no and then said my goodbyes.

I go and say the phase again focusing my energy to the war I was in with my family. After, I said the spell, I teleport back to where I left off as time had never passed. I go up this shallow mountain and wander upon glass doors and windows. I can't get in because I'm not authorized.

This is where the dream ends.