• 09-06-2018 •

I had this long and weird dream.

It started in my dorm room, but it was different. My roommate and I were best friends, and we were being girls as we were squealing over nothing.

The scene changes. I was in a car and my friend was driving. I was teaching him how to drive, but he wouldn't slow down for the stop sign. He finally stopped, but the head of the car was sticking out to where this red van almost hits us. She passes but stops her car and gets out. I was in the process of switching seats with my friend when she came up to me and started yelling at me. After that, she went back to her car and then came back with a cup. She threw her water at me as well as the cup.

The scene changed again. I was with some friends, and we went to their house, but I can't remember what we did. I know there was a mattress and I slept on it with my friend.

The scene changes yet again. I was at this house with this family. This boy had something wrong with him. I was chained to the kitchen table under his watch. My friend was sitting in a chair across from him. He pulled out a poison dart shooter and shot it at my friend. He then aimed at me, but I said, "Wait! I'm cleaning the paint off of the wall. How about you go over it when I'm done?" He agreed and then proceeded to put two of the darts into his own back shoulder blade. He started dosing off and started to make weird sounds. His family came in and freed my friend and I so that we could leave. The family apologized for the boys' behavior, and I started running from the house. I was running through the neighbor's yard and jumping tiny fence hurdle things and then I slid down the hill.