• 07-19-2022 •

I had a wild dream. 

Some friends and I were roaming, and we stumbled upon a secret base. There was a lot of snow and laser sensors everywhere. We hid behind this white painted, brick shed. It was a tight fit because there was something behind it. 

Anyways we get caught and I surrender immediately. They take us in to see the appointed leader. It was a woman. She looked to be in her 40's. She told us everything. This colony of people have secret powers. They protect the world from disaster. To me, that was fascinating. She told us how there are different subgroups of people with different jobs to do. They train all day. 

She told us more about herself. She lost her powers because her husband was killed and brought back to life. He was a giant and they had a son. The son was here with us training. The giant was still alive, but he had no head. We got to see him eventually. He was huge and grayish in color with scars all over his chest. The lady and the giant's son was normal sized. He could still talk to him through telepathy even though he has no head. 

The lady told us she had to remarry to get her powers back and suggested it be me. I took a while to think about it, but I eventually agreed. The ceremony took place, and she wrote on my arm with henna. She did special markings and then chanted something in a different language. The markings on my arm started to glow gold like it was being burned into my skin. It didn't hurt. It was actually a really pretty sight. She then lit a fire in this old holy furnace. She accidentally caught the decor on fire so me and someone blew it out. Everything was fine. She continues and once she's done, her form changes. She looked older, maybe 60's. She had long white/blonde hair and she was shorter. She was still pretty though. Since I got married to her, I was now able to have powers, but I had to learn them first. 

Fast forward a bit and the world is in disaster. There's a barrier between the base and the real world. The real world had giant cracks in the street that fell to a pit of lava. I see a boy who has lost his parents and my maternal instincts kick in. I cross the barrier to help him. He tells me he was at a friend's house and doesn't know his way home. Which I don't blame him because the world and streets are morphed. We look for his mother and I gain some sort of insight. I knew where she was, so we climbed over a bunch of rubble to get to her. I could see her through the wall but when I got to the room, she was gone. It was almost like a ghost or projection. We try to look for his father. We eventually find him, but he is in a crazed state of mind. He took the boy and tried to manipulate him into being his little sidekick. I tried to save him, but the father dug a pencil under his son's fingernails. I was immediately grossed out and cringing. I ran back to the barrier to get help. The teams took their places and rescued the boy. The father was captured and thrown in a dungeon under the secret base. The dungeon was so far down that we can't hear them. The prisoners are left to die.