• 04-08-2022 •

I had a weird dream. There were three of them in one.

~

I was at Walmart, and I had to return this cart of stuff that was outside. There was milk in the cart as well as water. I left the water outside on a display, and I ended up leaving the milk in the cart outside because I didn't want to go inside.

~

There was a large pool of water outside of Walmart. I dove into it, and I was in a Minecraft world. There were dirt and grass blocks around me. I then realized that I could breathe under water. My friend Monyae swam to me, and she wanted to show me something she made. I followed her and saw what she had built. It was a small tower made of grass blocks. Each floor had a waterfall flowing to the next floor. There were various Minecraft plants and flowers. You'd enter at the top and work your way down to the water. The whole tower was under water. Then she took me to hang out with some of her friends. It was a hollowed-out room with glass so we could see into the water. It was cozy. One of her guy friends had a blunt and was trying to shotgun her. She declined each time.

~

The scene changed to a dark, wet atmosphere. There were trucks with straw and hay. I was on one of those trucks trying to help people escape. There was some sort of segregation happening. I was hiding in the straw with some people. The truck driver was speeding down the highway as we were being chased. We eventually come to a dead end as straw was blocking all sides of the road except, he way we came. We get caught and are driven back to the place where they are sorting people. It had to do with Hogwarts. Some people were good enough to go, the others would be slave workers with hard labor. 

There were ranks of wizards, 1 through 8. Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger were rank 1. Ron Weasley and I were rank 8. Our ranks determined how good of wizards we were. There were 8 long, dark, wet, concrete platforms that we had to sit on. Platform 7 had two girls with long, brown, curly hair. They were twins and looked insane. Ron and I sat on platform 8 where we received dirty looks. 

After everything was sorted out, we went to our classes. Harry, Hermoine, Ron and I skipped class to go to the library. There was a section of the room that was a kitchen. We were looking for something, but I don't remember. I picked up a cookbook and read it in only a few seconds. We were trying to avoid making a lot of noise, so we didn't get caught. I remember being really, really hungry. We had 2 small, raw chickens and we were going to cook them. I couldn't wait, so I took a big juicy bite of the chicken's breast. I spit it out.

We hear someone coming down the hall and we make a run for it through this door. The door connected to the principal's office. We carefully go through, but I trip over a coat rack, and it falls to the ground. I don't remember what happened after that.