• 10-09-2018 •

I had a bad dream.

I was in this house with this family. The mother gave me a cup of pudding and when she set it down, she put her fingers in it. When her fingers came out, there was nothing on them and the pudding was seamless. I then put my fingers in it and took out what she put in. I grabbed two pill tablets that looked like Alka-Seltzer. As I took those out, I found more and just didn't "drink" it. The mother looked unhappy, so she told her husband, and he was the real scary one. I know he did something to me, but I can't remember.

The maid told me to go to the stairwell with her and I did. She seemed to be on my side because she told me that the husband wanted her to lock me in the basement and she didn't. Instead, she wanted me to kill both of them. She gave me an old school pistol (probably a revolver) and I hid it behind my back in the back of my pants. I saved it for later. 

I go back to the living room and apologize for not eating the pudding. I wanted to run away, so I started to play along to learn the layout of the house.

I went to bed that night and they had a whole hallway of rooms with girls in it. I was in a room with a girl who has been here for a while. I told her my plans and said that I would help her break out with me. The mother comes down the hallway with a kitchen knife. One door by one, she sticks the knife in the cracks of the door to try and cut one of us. When she gets to my door, I scoot back so she can't cut my legs. She passes and I realize that this is a game of survival.

The next day, we get to go outside. There is this tree-tent. It's hanging from the tree, and it looks like a tiny shed. It's kind of like a playhouse. All of the girls play in it and have fun while the mother keeps watch. I learn the layout of outside so I can plan my escape. There are many parked cars lined up along the curb.

I go back inside to do something that I can't remember. I talk to the girl whom I share a room with and tell her my plan to escape. We make a run for it heading towards the cars. We both go to different cars to see if one is unlocked. We find one and get in. The keys are still in the ignition. I start the car and speed off. The husband gets in his car quickly. His car is a black Camaro with two white racing stripes on the hood. He speeds after us trying to get us. I slow down so he can get in front of us, and when he does pass, I get the idea to ram into his bumper. I did so, but it only made a small dent.

I stop at this place which seems to be the downtown area. It has tall towers that look old and rusty. I get out and look around. The husband comes to bring us back and we willingly go.

We get back to the house and I am punished to stay in the tree-tent. After staying at the place for a while, I make the tree-tent my personal room/home. I ask for a broom to sweep the acorns and twigs out. I didn't have shoes and I didn't want to keep stepping on them. After a while of cleaning, it turned out to be a nice living space. There was this guy who lived with me, and we became friends. After I made the space tidy, I asked the mother if I could put new make-up on. She said yes and helped me. Originally, I had golden eyes, dark eyebrows and foundation caked on my face. I took all of that make-up off, and I asked to look more natural. She fixed me up with light make-up and then I went back out to the tree-tent.

A neighborhood boy came to ask if I could play. I told the mother no and I hid in the tree-tent because it felt like a home, and I had some privacy. 

I probably missed some details, but that is all I could remember.