• 10-17-2022 •

I had a weird dream. I think I lucid dreamed for a part of it. 

I was in this area. There was a family living in this trailer. The trailer was connected to this metal warehouse. I think I knew the family because I went in there. The family had a mother, a daughter and a son. The son and daughter had special needs. I was watching them and playing with them. At some point some guy was quarantined in the trailer and couldn't get out. He had to climb through the window. I went outside the trailer to see what was going on. All of a sudden a semi truck wrecks into the trailer pushing it all the way through the warehouse. I couldn't believe what just happened. I go inside the warehouse part and look at all the damage. Thankfully no one was hurt but we lost billions of dollars because our knick knacks were destroyed.

At some point the scene of my dream changed. I was now on some type of boat. It was made of ice. We were in the ocean. The water was a deep blue color. This guy on the boat was mad in the head. He was saying that two people had to be sacrificed to the snake shark. I was scared. I watched him push to people off either side of the boat. A giant creature comes swimming towards us. It was huge. It was the size of a whale. It was a whale that looked like a Saint Bernard. It came up to the surface and opened its mouth. It was terrifying. 

The scene changed and I was researching this creature. I was looking at the size compared to a human. I think I saw survivor images and it was not pretty. Somehow I teleported to one of the images. I was in a hospital room and this guy's skin was barely hanging on. The doctors were trying to hold it up. There was blood everywhere and I couldn't look. The whole back wall was a mirror and I wanted out so I yelled "this isn't real!" And I punched the mirror into millions of shards. I'm pretty sure I was lucid dreaming at that moment because I was aware that I was in a dream.

After the mirror shatters, the scene changes to a sidewalk with a small coffee shop across it. It was night time and wet. It was sprinkling. I go to the coffee shop and there is 3 girls sitting behind the counter like they're on a panel for something. I walk in and they give me dirty looks. They point out my smell and tell me I look terrible. They are disrespectful and don't want to serve me. They kick me out and I tell them that they're too judgmental and that I don't have access to anything to get clean. I walk out of the coffee shop and run into two males. One white and the other black. The black one was deaf. I asked them if they were together but they said they were just friends. I decided to hang out with them. I knew the alphabet in sign language so I could at least finger spell things. We all went to this fancy restaurant and the waitress was really nice. That's where everything ended.